Delivered! Don’t touch!

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I just picked up mine of Thursday. The first words out of my mouth were "do not drill the bumper, and make sure you tell every Tech here the same thing"
I asked my dealer the same thing too. He said, they never put them on Mustangs, and one other vehicle, but I forgot which one he said, and I thought that was pretty cool of the dealership. I give them credit for that. He said Mustang buyers are so picky, guess he's right!
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
or hold em hostage, no $$$ or delivery until the bumper is replaced, walk. Taking advantage of, using, exercising the "Golden Rule".

Dealer or the service force does not need to understand a performance car. Just the "Golden Rule" is all.

As lame as it may sound, always get something simple like that in writing.

Folks get all hyper with the car, get rolled over. Not being in control of their emotions, got to have it now, so damn silly.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
As a resident of a militant front plate state, I've had several cars that got aftermarket front plate mounting "solutions". Each one eventually had an issue of some sort. Every. Single. One.

So, when my '15 arrived, I had no qualms about those horrific holes being drilled and that OEM affront to plate mounting attached. Haven't given it a thought since, really, and it still looks and functions like new.

As I get older I've found there are FAR more important things in life to fret about.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
As a resident of a militant front plate state, I've had several cars that got aftermarket front plate mounting "solutions". Each one eventually had an issue of some sort. Every. Single. One.

So, when my '15 arrived, I had no qualms about those horrific holes being drilled and that OEM affront to plate mounting attached. Haven't given it a thought since, really, and it still looks and functions like new.

As I get older I've found there are FAR more important things in life to fret about.
Exactly!

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score