December Mods

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH
The weather here in Toronto has been awesome for this time of year. We have still not had any snow, and the temps have been way above seasonal.

During the Black Friday sale I purchased some Vogtland Lowering Springs and a Modern Billet Grill from American Muscle, today I hade them installed

Here are some pictures to show off the results.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/r3trogt/R3tro%20GT%20-%20201
5/Dec%2009%202015/IMG_0033_zps73vvzwju.jpg

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
The weather here in Toronto has been awesome for this time of year. We have still not had any snow, and the temps have been way above seasonal.

During the Black Friday sale I purchased some Vogtland Lowering Springs and a Modern Billet Grill from American Muscle, today I hade them installed

Here are some pictures to show off the results.

R3troGT - Looks great!

Thanks so much for your support and business this season we really appreciate it.

The AMR's aren't too shabby either :cheers:

Shoot me a PM with your order number and Sweatshirt Size I'd like to send you one out.

Side note - I daily a 2014 F150 and I'm pretty familiar with the 2015's - We've got a pretty nasty one outside right now, I'll grab a picture but take a look around on the F150 side and let me know if you have any questions. Make sure to post up/submit a picture of your grille on the product page too if we don't have any pictures up!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R3troGT

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH