Sponsored

Debating between GT350R and ZL1 1LE. Thoughts?

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Mine does the same exact thing when i get the chance to get it up that high on the back roads. It makes me giggle and say "wow" every single time it does it.

The motor is screaming and just when you think it's going to let up, that extra push kicks in !!! Its incredible !!!

Not having the ability to experience that with ease is precisely what turns some people off to the Shelby.

In contrast, the Camaro will slam you in the seat anytime you hit the gas
I like to pull along side another vehicle doing 70 together side by side. Be in 4th gear and mash the pedal. The R pulls away quickly and then it hits that giggle range and it's like a bit of boost.

My HC was the best straight line car I have had. The A8 is brutal. The fact that the car came on 275's was criminally irresponsible. Had to swap those out for DR's asap.
Sponsored

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
I like to pull along side another vehicle doing 70 together side by side. Be in 4th gear and mash the pedal. The R pulls away quickly and then it hits that giggle range and it's like a bit of boost.

My HC was the best straight line car I have had. The A8 is brutal. The fact that the car came on 275's was criminally irresponsible. Had to swap those out for DR's asap.
I agree! Hellcat is incredibly fun around town and on the highway. I also did the 305 Nitto tires on the back.

this year i got a Bwoody CAI going in as well as I plan on swapping the rear diff to 3.90 gears I’ve heard it makes the car much snappier and more fun to drive......if that’s possible.