Dealer allocation available for a GT350

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
There may be a dealer allocation available for a 2019 Performance Blue GT350 at Kirkland Ford in Kirkland Washington. Contact Michael Sylvan 206-406-12046. This car is built and waiting shipment. It was originally reserved for me but I cancelled the order today as I purchased a 2019 GT350R back in the midwest. The car has the Handling package, car cover, electronic package, white ov er the top strip, and carbon fiber dash.
Hope some one snaps it up .
Sponsored

OP
OP
rick shea

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
There may be a dealer allocation available for a 2019 Performance Blue GT350 at Kirkland Ford in Kirkland Washington. Contact Michael Sylvan 206-406-12046. This car is built and waiting shipment. It was originally reserved for me but I cancelled the order today as I purchased a 2019 GT350R back in the midwest. The car has the Handling package, car cover, electronic package, white ov er the top strip, and carbon fiber dash.
Hope some one snaps it up .

This would be a good allocation for some one to snap up as it should be shipped very soon. Michael is great to work with. He has the window sticker, VIN and all for this build. I have no dog in the fight except I would like to see it stay local if possible.

OP
OP
rick shea

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
guys are probably wondering about price. in my research last year, states like WA, OR, CA, FL, and NY (among a few others) were not price-friendly, if you know what i mean. glad you got yours though.
Michael was very good to deal with. Not sure what they would sell the allocation for at this point. I bought the allocation back in December . Now it is clear that the 2019 production numbers will be very low which could drive the price up...unknown at this point. My guess the next production run in late summer will be for 2020 model year and will be unchanged.
Worth a call to the dealer to see how they would price the car.
Sponsored