Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Happy Friday Ya all!

I need more. to make me not feel like a complete dumbass after this morning. for the last 3 weeks I've been starting my bronco by jumping the firewall solenoid. decided to work on it today.

the push terminal for the ignition had come off, was literally a 5 second fix. starts great now from the driver seat.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I need more. to make me not feel like a complete dumbass after this morning. for the last 3 weeks I've been starting my bronco by jumping the firewall solenoid. decided to work on it today.

the push terminal for the ignition had come off, was literally a 5 second fix. starts great now from the driver seat.
Sometimes you overlook/overthink stuff. Happens to the best of us. On a ā€˜96 integra I used to have, one day it became difficult to shift the car. Intermittently, but hard shifting none the less. Figured it was a slave cylinder as those cars are notorious for them failing. Threw it in, bled the system multiple times, still hard shifting. Tried bleeding it again the next night, no change. Finally decided to crawl under the dash and check the clutch master. Leaking fluid straight out of the seal on the back :facepalm:

Iā€™m a tech and deal with peopleā€™s crazy (sometimes legit, sometimes not) concerns. I feel like weā€™re allowed a pass now and again lol

OP
OP
Blade007

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Sponsored