Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2016 Escape SE
Vehicle Showcase
Call me Dense-ster, but I don't get it.
MustangWhiteBugs.jpg
The best I can find out there is that its the name of a very sought after vehicle in GTA-V
"Tezeract is an electric concept car featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series update"

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
MustangWhiteBugs.jpg
The best I can find out there is that its the name of a very sought after vehicle in GTA-V
"Tezeract is an electric concept car featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series update"
Actually it's a Marvel reference to the "Tesseract". It's the cube that holds an Infinity Stone and is about the same color as the car :like:

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
MustangWhiteBugs.jpg
I read that plate as "Trolling WA" as in Washington. ?? my $.02

dnldwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Actually it's a Marvel reference to the "Tesseract". It's the cube that holds an Infinity Stone and is about the same color as the car :like:
Very cool, My boss at work wouldve known that one. I suppose I should too, being that my car is also Velocity Blue *with PP (nice choice)

dnldwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a little fun fact for you Jake. I actually had your profile photo as my desktop background for the 3 weeks it took before I could fly to Vegas to pick up my car and drive her home to NY. Yours was the absolute best Velocity Blue shot I could find at the time. (may still be).. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a little fun fact for you Jake. I actually had your profile photo as my desktop background for the 3 weeks it took before I could fly to Vegas to pick up my car and drive her home to NY. Yours was the absolute best Velocity Blue shot I could find at the time. (may still be).. Thanks for the inspiration.
Oh wow! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!
I'm glad it inspired you and that you were able to get such a beautiful car too!

Not going to lie though, I'm a bit jealous you were able to find one with an Active Exhaust!

dnldwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh wow! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!
I'm glad it inspired you and that you were able to get such a beautiful car too!

Not going to lie though, I'm a bit jealous you were able to find one with an Active Exhaust!
oddly enough I did not plan on that though.. I ordered my 19 after the line closed (long story) which is why I ended up flying to Vegas to get one.. The one FORD found for me with all of my "must have options" on it happened to have the active exhaust and the navigation. Both of which I did not think I wanted. Now that I have them I am thrilled they are on there. The active exhaust gets used and the neighbors enjoy the quiet mode!. lol

Sponsored

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
oddly enough I did not plan on that though.. I ordered my 19 after the line closed (long story) which is why I ended up flying to Vegas to get one.. The one FORD found for me with all of my "must have options" on it happened to have the active exhaust and the navigation. Both of which I did not think I wanted. Now that I have them I am thrilled they are on there. The active exhaust gets used and the neighbors enjoy the quiet mode!. lol
That is awesome! That Active Exhaust sure does sound nice. I wish Ford would install it afterwards.
Velocity Blue seems to be such a rare color to find. Then finding one with the options I wanted as well, made it that much harder. I didn't check out of state when I was looking for mine, but when I finally did find this one I was happy that it had everything I was looking for, besides the exhaust of course. This one was the only one in the whole state!

Looking at your car more, I really like the side badge you went with too! You've got some great taste, Don! :wink:

Bluezeke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zeke
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Since all plates are specific to your car, doesn’t that make all plates “custom”? Just a thought. Continue on with your day. :)

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Since all plates are specific to your car, doesn’t that make all plates “custom”? Just a thought. Continue on with your day. :)
If someone else dictates which plate you get...is that then custom?

Bluezeke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zeke
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Custom doesn’t necessarily mean it was your choice. I mean the replacement joints they put in your body are custom. Fake bewbs too.

Just in case you were wondering, I am doing this tongue in cheek.
Sponsored