CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
@CompO5.sl0w so one sheet (12*48) was able to do 2 sets of grilles? I recall reading something about this, but can't find it.
No, only one set of grilles. So it will be just enough for the upper and lower grille. I don't even think you could fit two upper grilles on the same sheet. Hope this helps! :cheers:

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Yah after digging around last night I found where you talked about doing 1 set per sheet. I just got a spare set of GT grills for $100, also picked up those dremel wheels for plastic. If that part goes well, I'll order the SWAT sheet for step 2.

Thanks for the helpful write up.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
Anyone know if the lower grille is the one with fangs or the ACC grille? On the site it looks to be the ACC grill.

j2dna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra
[MENTION=23035]customcargrills[/MENTION] Noticed on your website that you guys are out of the precut option. PM me if/when you plan on getting them in stock.

Matt Sparks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue
[MENTION=23035]customcargrills[/MENTION] Noticed on your website that you guys are out of the precut option. PM me if/when you plan on getting them in stock.
I had to make a new account because the [MENTION=23035]customcargrills[/MENTION] is banned from posting or pm'ing. If someone could unban my customcargrills account, that would be much appreciated.
----------------
Yes, the SWAT woven mesh DIY kits I took out of stock for the time being though I do have a couple full replacement sets available. There is one raw DIY set I have left, if you want to paint it yourself. The uncut woven sheets are also still available, as well as the selection of Hexagon DIY pieces.

I was having issues with customers doing the install (despite making a separate video for it). Unsure how to clarify it any better on our site, but I'm open to suggestions.
Sponsored