z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
MF is overpriced Chinese made junk. It's the name you are paying for. My Krona US made catback quality is excellent!

Why would anyone pay the price for MF when so many other US quality exhausts are out there?
Ummm. My exhaust is almost 3 years old. They were one of the first Quad tips available.
Sponsored

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Understand. So I had to weld some more this weekend. Basically it is catastrophically failing.

What are my options? Is MF just going to send me a another Chinesium replacement?
Z06, Please give us a call today at your earliest convenience. We would like to get some additional details on the issue and give you some information on the next steps to begin a warranty claim. We look forward to speaking with you and please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime!

MF is overpriced Chinese made junk. It's the name you are paying for. My Krona US made catback quality is excellent!

Why would anyone pay the price for MF when so many other US quality exhausts are out there?
We respect your right to an opinion, but what you are saying is neither accurate nor helpful to the OP's issue. All Magnaflow products are manufactured 100% at our headquarters in Oceanside, California. We have created over 400 jobs for hardworking Americans and will not outsource our production at any point. :thumbsup:

https://www.unitedstatesmotorsports...-Magnaflow-a-Marvel-in-USA-Made-Manufacturing

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I stand corrected. The weld failure is surprising though. Looking at the photo it's clear the weld failed. Your response to the post was for the customer to call CS.

I have owned many exhausts such as Borla, B&B, AWE, Krona, Cargraphic on my 911S and have never experienced such a failure. I have read in threads others have experianced similar failures.

What type of non destructive testing is performed on your welds as part of your QAC standards?

Your pricing is still quite a bit higher than the competition. As example my Krona 3" catback was just over $1,100 shipped and the quality and fit is excellent. Bottom line is buyers have many to choose from and to each his own.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Notice I said Chinesium and they said built in the USA. They never said where the metal comes from.

:lol:

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
As an example my Krona 3" catback was just over $1,100 shipped and the quality and fit is excellent. Bottom line is buyers have many to choose from and to each his own.
Well I paid 1400 for MF quad tips shipped to Hawaii 3 years ago. So kind of similar.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Chinesium sounds a bit toxic too lol
Sponsored