Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i won't even be able to cold start it around my kids lol...almost 9 months and 3! not to mention just getting around town with it. can hear the xtremes as it is now a mile away without headers lol

sure i'd love it, just wish there was half the additional volume but there isn't and i'm not tone changing to sports and not putting resonators in after the double x...doesn't mean i can't whine bitch and moan about wanting headers lol!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
i won't even be able to cold start it around my kids lol...almost 9 months and 3! not to mention just getting around town with it. can hear the xtremes as it is now a mile away without headers lol

sure i'd love it, just wish there was half the additional volume but there isn't and i'm not tone changing to sports and not putting resonators in after the double x...doesn't mean i can't whine bitch and moan about wanting headers lol!

Snag a daily and early morning cold start issues go away lol.

Sooner 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Performance Pkg Race Red
Could even tune out that cold start.. :D

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Your 3 year old will love it, after the initial shock wears off.
oh he will. he loves it now. I won't let him stand behind it as it is now on cold starts.

Snag a daily and early morning cold start issues go away lol.
not paying property taxes every year and insurance on a 3rd car either lol! plus only got a 2 car garage, and I'm type of person who can't let cars sit outside :p even if it was a pos daily. I also couldn't have a pos boring daily either. Yeah I got 1st world problems!

DAMNIT I WANT HEADERS...and a fascia and airlift and whipple... and list goes on and on and on...

Sponsored

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Dang everyone in this thread pushed me over the edge to get some headers put on my car. lol I have the Xtreme and I think it will make it sound like I was looking for a little louder rowing thru the gears. I don't care about the neighbors I am like a few guys they have dogs that bark all day long they can get over it.

I had one neighbor complain about my Xtreme and I told him if he wanted me to change my exhaust I would need him to stop him and his kids from riding his RZR 900s up and down the roads all day

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I'm going to drive by a graveyard and see how many people I can wake up, because this shit is definitely wake the dead loud.
did you ever make a video? I know you had some for just the xtremes.

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Dang everyone in this thread pushed me over the edge to get some headers put on my car. lol I have the Xtreme and I think it will make it sound like I was looking for a little louder rowing thru the gears. I don't care about the neighbors I am like a few guys they have dogs that bark all day long they can get over it.

I had one neighbor complain about my Xtreme and I told him if he wanted me to change my exhaust I would need him to stop him and his kids from riding his RZR 900s up and down the roads all day

Let me know if I can help you out with that header purchase :)

Sponsored

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Ok I have watched quite a few videos and getting ready to pull the trigger on headers. Can you guys give me some hands first how loud is the combo inside? This car is a DD it sees about 40-60 miles each day mixed highway and city. I want to be able to still use hands free and sync and not have to scream. Would you guys take these cars on a long trip?

Thanks big time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Ok I have watched quite a few videos and getting ready to pull the trigger on headers. Can you guys give me some hands first how loud is the combo inside? This car is a DD it sees about 40-60 miles each day mixed highway and city. I want to be able to still use hands free and sync and not have to scream. Would you guys take these cars on a long trip?

Thanks big time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take either or on a long trip truthfully. Cruising at 70 the car is pretty quiet while at 80 it's a little louder. It's still quieter at 80 than my 12 was.

Shoot me a PM and I can set you up!