Sponsored

Corsa Extreme Active Exhaust Owners

dennis123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401a PP1
Earlier this year I purchased a Corsa Extreme Catback kit with active exhaust from another member here. That member was unable to locate his original receipt he got from the vendor. I recently got into an accident and was hoping someone who has purchased Corsa Extremes with active exhaust could provide me a screenshot of their receipt so I may show Insurance with my claim. All I would need is a screenshot with the product name and price, no personal info or anything. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Earlier this year I purchased a Corsa Extreme Catback kit with active exhaust from another member here. That member was unable to locate his original receipt he got from the vendor. I recently got into an accident and was hoping someone who has purchased Corsa Extremes with active exhaust could provide me a screenshot of their receipt so I may show Insurance with my claim. All I would need is a screenshot with the product name and price, no personal info or anything. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks
i have mine, BUT i got such a deal on it idk if it would help you, BUT iif no one else steps up i can send it to you. but shipped it was $1640

OP
OP

dennis123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401a PP1
i have mine, BUT i got such a deal on it idk if it would help you, BUT iif no one else steps up i can send it to you. but shipped it was $1640
I appreciate it man. Obviously the higher the price is the better, but if nobody else has a higher priced receipt I will shoot you a DM.
Sponsored