Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
A couple weeks ago I posted on the Convertibles thread a chance encounter with a vintage Mustang convertible and my S550. It was not photographed well, my fault. So a couple of you let me know I had blown a perfect opportunity. I decided to redeem myself.

St Petersburg, Florida is sometimes referred to as God's Waiting Room because of the number of elderly who decide to relocate here. Many of those folks are car guys, and when they move they bring their prized possessions with them.

The first Monday of the month is Mustang Madness at a local eatery. Enjoy the photos. I concentrated on the verts.
biff1.jpg
biff2.jpg
biff3.jpg
biff4.jpg
biff5.jpg
biff6.jpg
biff7.jpg
biff8.jpg
biff9.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Road Dog

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
I was out again tonight

Another local eatery has a regular Thursday night show. I went tonight but there were no Mustang 'verts except mine. But there were a few interesting 'verts.
camaro.jpg
Challenger1.jpg
Challenger2.jpg

OP
OP
Road Dog

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Okay back to Mustangs

these old Guys here in St Pete continue to surprise me with what they have in the garage. Here are two new examples of pristine Mustang Verts on display this afternoon at Quaker Steak in Clearwater FL.
WHIte65.jpg
white652.jpg
white653.jpg
blue67.jpg
blue672.jpg

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I only see one vert?

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
A couple weeks ago I posted on the Convertibles thread a chance encounter with a vintage Mustang convertible and my S550. It was not photographed well, my fault. So a couple of you let me know I had blown a perfect opportunity. I decided to redeem myself.

St Petersburg, Florida is sometimes referred to as God's Waiting Room because of the number of elderly who decide to relocate here. Many of those folks are car guys, and when they move they bring their prized possessions with them.

The first Monday of the month is Mustang Madness at a local eatery. Enjoy the photos. I concentrated on the verts.
[MENTION=10215]Tubalkayne[/MENTION] look but don't touch! :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
Road Dog

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)