Reaction score
Website
www.stsimports.co.uk
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 1968 Fastback(s)
Hi All

My name is Ron Fenton which you may guess from my username and I run STS Imports.

It has been suggested that I post here to mention our services. We bring over containers at a current rate of 6 - 8 weeks and sell the space.

For large and heavy items it is a much cheaper method of importing but no good if you are in a hurry.

Our next container is due to be packed around mid February.

As long as people do not object I will post when we are arranging containers. I mention this because it is a correctly set up for profit business but members of a well known American GRP sports car did indeed object.

I have four 67/68 Fastbacks in various stages of build, one being an Eleanor but have owned several S197's and love the new shape.

Cheers, Ron
Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Like a few members on here Ron, bonnets seem a daunting thing to import. I'm sure you'll get some very interested enquiries ;)

OP
OP

ronfenton

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stsimports.co.uk
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 1968 Fastback(s)
That's an easy one, we charge £130 to bring one over plus taxes. One thing to note is that they can be collected from us in Essex but to send on costs around £100

Cheers, Ron

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All

My name is Ron Fenton which you may guess from my username and I run STS Imports.

It has been suggested that I post here to mention our services. We bring over containers at a current rate of 6 - 8 weeks and sell the space.

For large and heavy items it is a much cheaper method of importing but no good if you are in a hurry.

Our next container is due to be packed around mid February.

As long as people do not object I will post when we are arranging containers. I mention this because it is a correctly set up for profit business but members of a well known American GRP sports car did indeed object.

I have four 67/68 Fastbacks in various stages of build, one being an Eleanor but have owned several S197's and love the new shape.

Cheers, Ron
Cheers for posting Ron, you're pretty famous around these forums, lot of the prev s197 owners speak highly of you, how cheap do 'imports' come on the containers? :thumbsup:

OP
OP

ronfenton

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stsimports.co.uk
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 1968 Fastback(s)
Cheers for posting Ron, you're pretty famous around these forums, lot of the prev s197 owners speak highly of you, how cheap do 'imports' come on the containers? :thumbsup:
Hi Steve

Generally people tell me the items and I give them a price. After a few times using us most customers just send goods. When I give a price I do get it wrong sometimes but If when your goods arrive I think I have overcharged then I will lower the price but if I have undercharged then the price is never increased.

They are commercial containers and taxes are based on the invoices given to me.

Cheers, Ron

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That's an easy one, we charge £130 to bring one over plus taxes. One thing to note is that they can be collected from us in Essex but to send on costs around £100

Cheers, Ron
(cheers in relation to the other post)

even at £230 probably cheaper than what it'd cost to 'post' over :thumbsup:!

OP
OP

ronfenton

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stsimports.co.uk
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 1968 Fastback(s)
(cheers in relation to the other post)

even at £230 probably cheaper than what it'd cost to 'post' over :thumbsup:!
I think that the last quote I had when someone wanted to fly one over was around $600. The problem is you pay duty & VAT on the shipping also whereas with container shipping you only pay duty & VAT on a very small portion of our shipping charge.

Cheers, Ron

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I would just like to say that I used Ron's services a few years ago to bring a motorbike ramp/winch frame over from the states. The whole process ran faultlessly. It's clearly a well practiced operation and since I went to pick it up, I was amazed just how much can get packed in one of his containers. Shipping cost was very reasonable, but there's no getting away from import taxes.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
[MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] might as well get that tremec gear box ordered up. :D

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS

Cheers, Ron
That's not too shabby :thumbsup: You might find there's a rush on this ;)

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I would just like to say that I used Ron's services a few years ago to bring a motorbike ramp/winch frame over from the states. The whole process ran faultlessly. It's clearly a well practiced operation and since I went to pick it up, I was amazed just how much can get packed in one of his containers. Shipping cost was very reasonable, but there's no getting away from import taxes.
Yea as I said before, will be a lot cheaper getting Ron to ship stuff over.
Ron is one of a few companies that when used gets 100% Top Excellent Feedback.

spogshd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 convertible
Vehicle Showcase
How does it work, do we send the goods to your forwarding address, I was thinking of importing a set of wheels.

OP
OP

ronfenton

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stsimports.co.uk
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 1968 Fastback(s)
Yea as I said before, will be a lot cheaper getting Ron to ship stuff over.
Ron is one of a few companies that when used gets 100% Top Excellent Feedback.
Thanks Larry, you'll make me blush.

I'll pay you tomorrow if that's OK :):)

Cheers, Ron
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.