Sponsored

Coast 2 Coast Cars (Broker)

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Agree with Hinch you lot need to get one ordered 'cos the next update is always better hence you never buy. And, I think you misunderstand the sales / production process. The "build up" to the MY19 will start in March but MY18 will continue in production until at least May and MY19 production likely to start in June or July therefore you would be unlikely to see a RHD MY19 before December.
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
ha ha check out the new posting :Crimson, Lightning and Triple Yellow discontinued for MY2019 (at least in EU)

you know the UK isn't included in euro production lots because we're RHD we're included with aussie/india/japan etc etc thats why we get different options to euro's.

either way just get something ordered now and actually stick to your delivery you're all driving me nuts keep waiting on speculation in which case you've ended up waiting 12+ months and still don't have a car!

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
I checked out the Coast2Coast site and a manual GT with all the bells and whistles is around £42k :thumbsup: - about £3.5k less than Ford want. Sounds like a bloody fantastic deal! So fantastic I almost put an order in - but if I do decide to get another Mustang I shall wait for MY19 .... as I've said previously, I want to actually see the quality of a new £45k Mustang and also want to see some feedback on the after sales service from the dealers and Ford.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
also want to see some feedback on the after sales service from the dealers and Ford.
Pretty sure we can answer that one pretty accurately :lol:

A good move though to wait for the reviews, have a proper test drive etc before you buy.

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Pretty sure we can answer that one pretty accurately :lol:
:) .... yes, I'm sure you could answer that one pretty accurately! ..... that's what bothers me! :D

Do we know what the absolute definite final options are at the moment? The only thing I couldn't spec that I would have on a MY18 are the 7-spoke GT350 look-a-like wheels. Will those be available in the UK? .... they look better and MUST be a bit lighter than those '10Y' things we got last time?

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
:) .... yes, I'm sure you could answer that one pretty accurately! ..... that's what bothers me! :D

Do we know what the absolute definite final options are at the moment? The only thing I couldn't spec that I would have on a MY18 are the 7-spoke GT350 look-a-like wheels. Will those be available in the UK? .... they look better and MUST be a bit lighter than those '10Y' things we got last time?
no we just get the forged wheels as an option they look a little like roush wheels I quite like them over the many spoke standard things.

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
no we just get the forged wheels as an option they look a little like roush wheels I quite like them over the many spoke standard things.
Shame .... still, maybe they'll be an option on the MY19 :thumbsup:

That said, I'm still clinging on to the (probably) forlorn hope that GT350 production will be extended into 2019 and we'll get a RHD GT350R while the folks in the US get the GT500 :shrug:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Shame .... still, maybe they'll be an option on the MY19 :thumbsup:

That said, I'm still clinging on to the (probably) forlorn hope that GT350 production will be extended into 2019 and we'll get a RHD GT350R while the folks in the US get the GT500 :shrug:

nope to both stop waiting and just get a god damn car ordered

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Half three, still no call from the Broker :(

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Quarter to five, got a call! I should get the email shortly. :)
It was just left to the 11th hour.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Quarter to five, got a call! I should get the email shortly. :)
It was just left to the 11th hour.
Cool I’m awaiting input from the broker as well but in no rush. Had a little fun with Ford UK on FB earlier on one of their MY17 postings trying to shift their stock. I asked about MY19 and a couple of hours later the post has disappeared :lol:

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I just got my quote back from C2C.

The APR is 5.9% (ouch)
GMFV is exactly the same as the old model at £18,025 - which is cheeky beyond all belief.

Final cost for me (£5k cash, £2k trade) is £553 per month over 36 months at 9k miles.

Its affordable, but not as affordable as I'd like. I'll keep pressing the bosses for a pay rise and see if we can come to an agreement. If I can, order placed in March. If I can't, no Mustang. I did draw a hard-line in the sand for monthly payments and I'll be sticking to it.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
I just got my quote back from C2C.

The APR is 5.9% (ouch)
GMFV is exactly the same as the old model at £18,025 - which is cheeky beyond all belief.

Final cost for me (£5k cash, £2k trade) is £553 per month over 36 months at 9k miles.

Its affordable, but not as affordable as I'd like. I'll keep pressing the bosses for a pay rise and see if we can come to an agreement. If I can, order placed in March. If I can't, no Mustang. I did draw a hard-line in the sand for monthly payments and I'll be sticking to it.
I had the same dilemma when I bought my MY17 last year so in the end I took a 4.9% over five years from my bank, kept the monthly’s down and fully paid off at the end.
Sponsored