Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
MMR is pleased to release its Runner Control deletes / lockouts for all 2015 + Coyote 5.0 and GT350 manifolds. This kit locks the runner "flaps" in the full open position.

The benefit of the factory CMCV is to increase velocity through the port at low engine speeds. Supercharged and turbo charged engines however create their own velocity rendering the system ineffective and no longer needed.

This part is great for those using aftermarket ECU's or those just wanting to clean up the back of the manifold and make certain the runners are always fully open.

This kit is also great for those installing GT350 manifolds on 11-14 models that were not originally equipped with CMCV.

This simple bolt on take just a few minutes to install using the factory hardware.

Order here, just $39.99 http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=28_29&products_id=896

Sponsored

cobrakid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CA Special GT 5.0
cool, but will NA stangs lose low end torque etc?

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
The simple answer is yes, Ford has these installed for a reason. The answer becomes more complicated when you start to discuss the intended use. The average N/A street car however would certainly loose low end power. This is more designed for the forced induction crowd and those with aftermarket ECU's.

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

AutoX_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black
I might be getting these if I can't figure our why mine are getting stuck in the closed position after my Paxton install.. Throwing codes P2006 & P2007 (CMCV stuck closed)

Anybody know if a kinked vacuum line leading to the actuators would cause damage to the CMCV? Ever since I kinked the vacuum hose (fixed now) I throw these codes even after clearing them.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I might be getting these if I can't figure our why mine are getting stuck in the closed position after my Paxton install.. Throwing codes P2006 & P2007 (CMCV stuck closed)

Anybody know if a kinked vacuum line leading to the actuators would cause damage to the CMCV? Ever since I kinked the vacuum hose (fixed now) I throw these codes even after clearing them.
I had the same codes when I did header install. I broke the electrical plug on one when jacked motor into firewall and couldn't see it until I took apart and it came in pieces. Check the connections if you haven't.

Sponsored

Yellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
How long it will take to install the lockouts? I'm assuming that i have to pull the intake to install them.

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
How long it will take to install the lockouts? I'm assuming that i have to pull the intake to install them.
Manifold removal is not required, Install time is about 20 minutes

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto