Clutch and flywheel install

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So I'm pretty sure my clutch took a dumb at 28k miles after beating on it pretty hard with every single bolt on in my car. So I'm doubting ford will warranty it :( but I'm going to be buying a McLeod clutch and flywheel with a new hydraulic throw out bearing. Can anyone give me an idea of how hard the install will be? Or any tips or tricks for help along the way?!
Sponsored

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
So I'm pretty sure my clutch took a dumb at 28k miles after beating on it pretty hard with every single bolt on in my car. So I'm doubting ford will warranty it :( but I'm going to be buying a McLeod clutch and flywheel with a new hydraulic throw out bearing. Can anyone give me an idea of how hard the install will be? Or any tips or tricks for help along the way?!
Just make sure you have an SCT tuner to do the Crank Relearn.

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Just make sure you have an SCT tuner to do the Crank Relearn.
Or access to a Ford IDS. All dealers have them and many independent shops also have them.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
[ame]

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have a Mcleod RXT and billet flywheel I just took off my car I'm going to be listing. Setup has 1k miles and was replaced only because I went with a Tremec

OP
OP

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have a Mcleod RXT and billet flywheel I just took off my car I'm going to be listing. Setup has 1k miles and was replaced only because I went with a Tremec
ugh i just bought mine for 1130 whole set up plus throw out bearing i got a really good deal for all 3
Sponsored