Chicago Tuning Shop Needed!

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Any info on reputable shops that do builds/ tuning in the chicago area? Does not have to be Chicago but can be 50 miles in any direction. I've had my car tuned and some performance work done at Modern Muscle in Plainfield IL. Just looking for some other options
Sponsored

Hostil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finish Line Performance - Naperville, IL They don't advertise for Mustang, however Dan did a Whipple install and tune along with a few other mods on my 04 Cobra. Last I knew, he owned a pretty fast mustang himself.

Also, Deans Performance St.Charles. He might be a little tough to get ahold of, nothing but good things to say. Hope that helps.

BLUE DEVIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Prem - Perf Pack
D Mark Performance is up near o Hare. Owner is Drew. Again, may have to wait some for an appointment. And he may have your car for a little longer than you anticipate. He Tries to accommodate repeat customers needs, which may cause slightly delays.

OP
OP
Nawsad123

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Finish Line Performance - Naperville, IL They don't advertise for Mustang, however Dan did a Whipple install and tune along with a few other mods on my 04 Cobra. Last I knew, he owned a pretty fast mustang himself.

Also, Deans Performance St.Charles. He might be a little tough to get ahold of, nothing but good things to say. Hope that helps.
D Mark Performance is up near o Hare. Owner is Drew. Again, may have to wait some for an appointment. And he may have your car for a little longer than you anticipate. He Tries to accommodate repeat customers needs, which may cause slightly delays.
Ive talked to Dean, he does FBO and E85 conversions but his days of pulling engines apart to replace pistons and rods are long gone (according to him). Will keep in mind Finish Line performance
Sponsored