Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I just found these on the site and was curious if anyone here has installed them yet. I think they may be exactly what I have been looking for.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/cervinis-c-series-pedestal-wing-1516.html#product_pics-0
[MENTION=20332]GManAZ[/MENTION] - I've yet to see another member with one on their car but I've seen one in person. I don't think it's that bad I just don't like the price personally.

I'd suggest something that's Pre-Painted MMD/MMD By Foose so that once it's delivered you're not going back and forth with body shops, setting up a time, running the part there, then back, getting the estimates, crossing your fingers it's prepped and painted correctly.

One stop shopping here!

You might want to see this review if you decide to get the painted version from Cervini's directly.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44474
Oye - That's no good!

OP
OP
GManAZ

GManAZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Thanks for the replies guys. I do not know a good local painter, so I agree it would be a headache. Looking at the MMD V Series and like that one just as well.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the replies guys. I do not know a good local painter, so I agree it would be a headache. Looking at the MMD V Series and like that one just as well.

You know where to find me when it's time! I think the V-Series looks oh so nice in Triple Yellow, or black if you're shooting for a GT350 Style look. If offsets nicely but different strokes for different folks. I swear the install isn't that bad and if need be I'm sure the guys that have already installed them would get you some help here.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Looks like the previous post was deleted and has been rectified.
Sponsored

Last edited: