Sponsored

Cervini Ordering problems

Bybcous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 daytona 392
Hope you get it soon, everything went smooth for me, I did order the grill without the smart package or whatever that option was
Screenshot_20181014-213108_Gmail.jpg
Another update after looking at what shipped, I w as s sent a lower grill that is s&s compatible, so hopefully it still works on my car even though I dont have this option.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
Another update after looking at what shipped, I w as s sent a lower grill that is s&s compatible, so hopefully it still works on my car even though I dont have this option.
Okay movement. Some good and news some ...blah news.

Good.
1) Mine just shipped. To be honest they are right on the money in shipping this with about what i expected after talking to them....it could have been this week or any time and the next two weeks and it would have been about right.

Blah:
1) There is an instruction in the note that the package has to be opened and inspected prior to accepting or Cervini will not be responsible for shipping damage. When it arrives in Augusta GA, I will likely be in Nashville TN. Normally my wife signs for stuff for me and sticks it in the garage or the guest bedroom. Now i may be faced with telling her to simply not accept it if i am going to be on the hook for $400 worth of lost product via shipping damage via me not being home to properly check it out before the delivery guy leaves.

I won't be happy if i have to ask my wife to reject the package on these grounds. It could work out if the hold it at the post office until i can get into town and inspect it before accepting. One problem is that some times the delivery guy refuses to wait around while you open and check out the package and they may not even ALLOW you to open before properly accepting it as they want you to accept it BEFORE you open it.

WTF Cervini?? What exactly am i suppose to do here? If i wanted to live this way i would bet on horses and spend my time in Vegas at the tables. I am not really fond of having to "gamble" in just trying to receive my shipment....

2) They are only sending the upper and lower grill. My painted parts (quarter window scoops) seem to still be MIA. They had originally sort of chastized me for suggesting they send the packages separate as that "complicates the order" and i assume they wanted to save on shipping.....now they send me the grills but no quarter window scoops? Umm........that seems like "separate" shipments to me???

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
It will. I don't have the option either, but have the new style.

Bybcous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 daytona 392
Okay movement. Some good and news some ...blah news.

Good.
1) Mine just shipped. To be honest they are right on the money in shipping this with about what i expected after talking to them....it could have been this week or any time and the next two weeks and it would have been about right.

Blah:
1) There is an instruction in the note that the package has to be opened and inspected prior to accepting or Cervini will not be responsible for shipping damage. When it arrives in Augusta GA, I will likely be in Nashville TN. Normally my wife signs for stuff for me and sticks it in the garage or the guest bedroom. Now i may be faced with telling her to simply not accept it if i am going to be on the hook for $400 worth of lost product via shipping damage via me not being home to properly check it out before the delivery guy leaves.

I won't be happy if i have to ask my wife to reject the package on these grounds. It could work out if the hold it at the post office until i can get into town and inspect it before accepting. One problem is that some times the delivery guy refuses to wait around while you open and check out the package and they may not even ALLOW you to open before properly accepting it as they want you to accept it BEFORE you open it.

WTF Cervini?? What exactly am i suppose to do here? If i wanted to live this way i would bet on horses and spend my time in Vegas at the tables. I am not really fond of having to "gamble" in just trying to receive my shipment....

2) They are only sending the upper and lower grill. My painted parts (quarter window scoops) seem to still be MIA. They had originally sort of chastized me for suggesting they send the packages separate as that "complicates the order" and i assume they wanted to save on shipping.....now they send me the grills but no quarter window scoops? Umm........that seems like "separate" shipments to me???
I thought the same thing but if you read the beginning of email where that starts, it only pertains to Freight orders.

OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
I thought the same thing but if you read the beginning of email where that starts, it only pertains to Freight orders.
Oh that's cool then. I was thinking that meant the grill WOULD BE a "freight order". I mean....i questioned WHY it WOULD be "freight" but i have also learned not to question things as things i assume should be one way..end up not being the way i assumed...so then i thought..."guess it is ""freight then"">....

Glad to hear that doesn't apply.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
Just as an update. Nikki, one of their sales reps was very nice in an email stating they wanted to get me the grills ASAP so that is why they didn't hold them till the painted parts were ready. No extra shipping charges.

I can respect that. (It is slow but i can respect it).

Tracking is showing my grills will be here today.

Bybcous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 daytona 392
Installed mine yesterday,its easy and straight forward on the 18, my only recommendation if your doing it by yourself like me, use about 4 flathead at once while removing grill as shown in lethal performance instal video, took me about 20 minutes to get both grills off. I actually like how the front ends looks now, as I was partial before.
20181019_132116.jpg

OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
Helk yea! That is what i am talking about. NOW it looks like a mustang. What tires and wheels you running? Is that a mate black spoiler?

Installed mine yesterday,its easy and straight forward on the 18, my only recommendation if your doing it by yourself like me, use about 4 flathead at once while removing grill as shown in lethal performance instal video, took me about 20 minutes to get both grills off. I actually like how the front ends looks now, as I was partial before.
20181019_132116.jpg

Bybcous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 daytona 392
It's a oem ford 350 spoiler, I ordered the fake one and it looked terrible and oversized. I also installed a rtr splitter. I believe the wheels are called mrr 650 wheels and 315 out back and 275 up front.

OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
It's a oem ford 350 spoiler, I ordered the fake one and it looked terrible and oversized. I also installed a rtr splitter. I believe the wheels are called mrr 650 wheels and 315 out back and 275 up front.

Nice!!! I just put on 255s in front and 305s in the rear on 20 inch rims. I have to wait until the 29th and i am getting the ford PP1 suspension plus the W springs which are 1 inch lower and a bit harder, the strut bracing, the grill and a deck lid black out panel all put on at the same time. I tried a GT/CS spoiler and it didn't work so for now i have the factory blade wrapped in 1080 vinyl which looks so good i may just leave it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
They are here!!

Cervini just send me my Royal Crimson Elenaor side scoops already and we are good!!
20181031_104654_HDR.jpg
20181030_142726_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
Update.

From my recent communication with Cervini there is a unique issue with working with the royal crimson paint in reference to my quarter window scoops. They are trying to get their method right and that is the stated reason for the delays. i have a friend who is waiting on a fuel door for her husband now for months. His Royal Crimson is currently sporting a competition orange fuel door until it is done. ;)
Sponsored