Sponsored

Central Jersey Exhaust Shop

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Premium GT
Looking for a shop to fix some of my boogered up exhaust stuff from meineke. I have a set of texas speed headers, 3 inch hollow cats to an MBRP system. They were supposed to make the slip fit work. It did until it kept blowing off, now they tack welded it and it's leaking like a mofo. Anyone know a shop that can get fix my shit? I'm in point pleasant, and I daily the car, so i prefer someone local-ish
Sponsored

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
I go for all my performance work to Redline Speedworx in Green Brook NJ 08812. They are specialized in European car makes but did a great job so far on my GT350.
They are not cheap but non of these non-dealership, performance shops are, I found out. They will give you a quote in most cases so you can always decide. As said they delivered very high quality work so far for suspension upgrades, exhaust modification, roll cage and harness install, regular maintenance - oil and brakes etc...

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looking for a shop to fix some of my boogered up exhaust stuff from meineke. I have a set of texas speed headers, 3 inch hollow cats to an MBRP system. They were supposed to make the slip fit work. It did until it kept blowing off, now they tack welded it and it's leaking like a mofo. Anyone know a shop that can get fix my shit? I'm in point pleasant, and I daily the car, so i prefer someone local-ish
I believe their is a shop in Brick/Toms River area that specializes in Mustangs.

OP
OP

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Premium GT
talking about "wicked?"