Sponsored

Carolina S550's: meetups, food, mustangs- All mustangs and States welcome!

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If there is any local guys with a comp orange mustang other than me and Landon, I will have my MMD/Foose spoiler up for sale shortly
Doh! :doh: I have Comp Orange but I want the Foose spoiler in black. Damn it.
Sponsored

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
Sorry brotha. You can paint it.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
How much are you wanting for it?

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Ok, I'm off on the 27th. I'm gonna do my best to make this. Bout a 2 or so hour drive. I'm off the day of the Pro Dyno event too. Where are they located?

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Sponsored

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
bump cars and coffee upstate this saturday 27th!

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
meeting at 745 at walmart parking lot next to Michelin so we can all ride in and park together.

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
[MENTION=12175]Khyber[/MENTION] I'm new to the area - any race tracks within 2-3 hours of Myrtle Beach (not MB speedway - i need twisties) I came from NJ and had NJMP - Palmer - Pocono - Watkins Glen all in the general area.

If we find one - think we would get enough interest to organize a track day?

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
there is one where they filmed are you faster than a redneck but apparently it's horrible... other than that, I'm not aware of any road courses. I wish I knew. I'd like to go to road atlanta or viriginia international one day. I just want to drive around it not put down times lol. I can actually race on them in sim racing, but I'm not interested in paying for tires lol.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I just want to drive around it not put down times lol. I can actually race on them in sim racing, but I'm not interested in paying for tires lol.
If that's the case, then you should definitely check out the charity hot laps events at VIR. I've done them the last two years in the fall. They do one in spring (March 25th, I believe for this year) and one in fall. It's not a timed event or a competition in any way. It's $25 per 20 minute session. You follow a pace car around the track and there is no passing or contact allowed. The pace car will keep going faster until he starts losing people in his mirrors. I've gotten up to 130+ once and 120+ several times. It's really fun to be able to drive on a track like that but have very little (but not zero) risk to messing up your car. I'm kicking around the idea of going again next month. I will definitely go in the fall like I have the last two years.

Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Look up Roebling Road ( roeblingroad.com ) and Hutchinson Island road course ( bucaneerregion.com )

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If that's the case, then you should definitely check out the charity hot laps events at VIR. I've done them the last two years in the fall. They do one in spring (March 25th, I believe for this year) and one in fall. It's not a timed event or a competition in any way. It's $25 per 20 minute session. You follow a pace car around the track and there is no passing or contact allowed. The pace car will keep going faster until he starts losing people in his mirrors. I've gotten up to 130+ once and 120+ several times. It's really fun to be able to drive on a track like that but have very little (but not zero) risk to messing up your car. I'm kicking around the idea of going again next month. I will definitely go in the fall like I have the last two years.
I saw that on FB - my 15 doesn't have a roll bar in it and is a Vert - from your experience - did they care?

Look up Roebling Road ( roeblingroad.com ) and Hutchinson Island road course ( bucaneerregion.com )
Will be checking those out shortly. Thank you!

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I saw that on FB - my 15 doesn't have a roll bar in it and is a Vert - from your experience - did they care?
Nope, you don't have to have any safety equipment other than a seat belt. No helmet, roll bar, fire extinguisher, etc. Now I will say, I'm not sure if they'll let you drive with the top down, but I know for a fact I've seen convertibles there without roll bars.

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nope, you don't have to have any safety equipment other than a seat belt. No helmet, roll bar, fire extinguisher, etc. Now I will say, I'm not sure if they'll let you drive with the top down, but I know for a fact I've seen convertibles there without roll bars.
Awesome. I'll have to check that out. I usually run my Cobra but have always wondered what a coyote would do on the track

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Pro Dyno Mustang show in fort mill sc in the morning!
Sponsored