Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Comp Orange
I bought some Husky floor mats from them. The fitment was terrible on front driver side and packaging also was terrible. They had nothing between mats so all the points on back rubbed against each other during shipment leaving scratches all over them.

I submitted for a refund immediately after trying them. It took about 2-weeks to get them to give me a return number.was the biggest hassle I have ever gone through from shopping online. I had to send multiple emails with different daily requests for pictures.

Needless to say I did not my Weathertechs from them. I will stick with Weathertech from here on out. Have used them on the last 4 vehicles I have owned.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That sucks!

I have the Husky mats, too. My driver side at the top of the mat is rubbing when fully pushing in the clutch. Their engineer confirmed my issue and they are redesigning the driver side mat by putting a notch up top to provide the needed clearance. Hope to have my replacement mat sometime soon.

OP
OP

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
That sucks!

I have the Husky mats, too. My driver side at the top of the mat is rubbing when fully pushing in the clutch. Their engineer confirmed my issue and they are redesigning the driver side mat by putting a notch up top to provide the needed clearance. Hope to have my replacement mat sometime soon.
Mine had some issues by the gas pedal and also along side by driver side door. Also wouldn't say on the factory hooks on driver side. I know these issues aren't issues from CARID, but for CARID to advertise 100% Hassle Free Returns is completely false with all the hoops they required almost daily for a couple weeks.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I was so close to buying a couple things from them, but when they price matched and beat (by $2) a competitor's price, they added in like $16 to ship so I declined the sale. This is by far one of my biggest pet peaves of companies, so I'm glad I held off. I have started to give companies one chance to make it right and then calling my credit card company and let them take over. It truly is hassle free whenever the credit card company gets involved lol

OP
OP

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
I was so close to buying a couple things from them, but when they price matched and beat (by $2) a competitor's price, they added in like $16 to ship so I declined the sale. This is by far one of my biggest pet peaves of companies, so I'm glad I held off. I have started to give companies one chance to make it right and then calling my credit card company and let them take over. It truly is hassle free whenever the credit card company gets involved lol
I had to open a paypal dispute before CARID started doing anything with my return request.
Sponsored