• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts Carbon Fiber Hydrodipped Map Light Assembly

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling a map light assembly from my 2020 GT500 that I had professionally hydro-dipped and clear coated in carbon fiber style finish. I bit the bullet and went full fledged carbon fiber and am now selling this one. This assembly is $200 from Ford, not including the cost invested to have it professionally hydro-dipped. My loss, your gain, at $250 shipped to your door.

I believe this will fit all 2015+ mustangs, not just the 2020+ GT500, but please do your research

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 1.37.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 1.37.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 1.37.49 PM.png
Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Recently I ordered 2 sets of spacers from @Optimum Performance after reading your Widebody Thread. A set of 12mm and a set of 8s.

I run extended studs on both of my Base GT500s to facilitate CF wheels, and wheel changes. In the cold months, I run base wheels with all seasons. The spacers give the car a little bit of extra presence and eat up some of that protruding stud when the base wheels are on the car.

I was educated and inspired by a few of your other mods and tool choices as well. Caliper hangers, those extended gorilla lugs, etc.

In homage to your dedication of our mutual passion, I'd be honored to purchase this item from you. It'll go well in my PP2 that's wearing other CF trim pieces.

I'll PM my shipping address. Hit me up with billing details. Take my money.

🍺

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Recently I ordered 2 sets of spacers from @Optimum Performance after reading your Widebody Thread. A set of 12mm and a set of 8s.

I run extended studs on both of my Base GT500s to facilitate CF wheels, and wheel changes. In the cold months, I run base wheels with all seasons. The spacers give the car a little bit of extra presence and eat up some of that protruding stud when the base wheels are on the car.

I was educated and inspired by a few of your other mods and tool choices as well. Caliper hangers, those extended gorilla lugs, etc.

In homage to your dedication of our mutual passion, I'd be honored to purchase this item from you. It'll go well in my PP2 that's wearing other CF trim pieces.

I'll PM my shipping address. Hit me up with billing details. Take my money.

🍺
Hi Tony,

Hey man, this is exactly what this forum and community is all about. I am very happy to hear that some of my posting is helpful, not just me waisting online megabit’s. I truly enjoy everything I do with this car and the sharing with everyone, it truly is my therapy, especially as of late.

You will not be disappointed in those spacers, they truly are the best available. Sound like your idea to use them is well though out.

I have responded to your PM, feel free to use my number to reach out anytime. I appreciate you wanting this, and I think you will find the quality is really nice and that it will compliment your PP2 well.

Best,

Jaime

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, and if you don’t have one of these tools, you‘re gonna want one for taking the map light assembly down. I didn’t have one when I installed the one your getting and it was a giant pain in the ass to get down, but it was a breeze this time.

There are many different version, but this is the one I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C3VS1L45?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

IMG_0308.jpeg
Sponsored