hemanmech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hemanth
Vehicle(s)
15 Beest Eco/Prem./PP
Hey there guys,
Do we have the car finder option to locate the car using the mobile phones. Not sure if there are any apps already available or it has to be custom made. Inputs please.
Merci
Hemanth
Sponsored

stbanas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue w/Performance Pkg
I don't know what car finder is but I shelled out the extra money for the skylink gps. There's an app and you can locate the car with it. It's ford's version of lojack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hemanmech

hemanmech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hemanth
Vehicle(s)
15 Beest Eco/Prem./PP
I don't know what car finder is but I shelled out the extra money for the skylink gps. There's an app and you can locate the car with it. It's ford's version of lojack

probably i used the wrong term, i meant the car locator, something that would show the where your car is, on your mobile. Mine has the voice navigation already, so wanted to find out if there are any apps that could be used to locate the car.
So skylink gps was part of any package that came along with the car or after market?

stbanas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue w/Performance Pkg
Skylink wasn't a standard option. It's an add on if you want it. But I was offered it when going through the extra options with the finance manager at the dealer. It's for when your car gets stolen they can find it or the last location it was at.

Sponsored