Sponsored

Canada Build/Price

fender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini JCW/50th LE
I called Ford Canada and asked when we north of the border can have Build and Price on the Ford.ca website and they had no idea!
As far as I know you can no longer order a 2014 Mustang yet the build and price still works for the 2014s!! ( can buy what is in stock on 2014s) You can however, now oder a 2015 Mustang but the Build and Price for 2015 does Not work!!
go figure.:thumbdown:
For the 50th anniversary Ford has not impressed me at all on the release of information nor on start up….at least in Canada it gets a F grade.
Anyone have any info??
Sponsored

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
Have to agree with you. Ford Canada can't find my order via Order# and Dealer Code, they didn't seem to even know they can search via order code. The poor fellow on the phone asked me for a VIN#, to which I kindly said, well its a 2015 so not being built yet so no VIN. It is odd because last year the call centre was very helpful, found me my order # based on order date even. I have had a total opposite experience with the Canada centre and I have called in three times. They don't seem to be up to par with what is going on in the Ford world and events.

It is too bad that Ford Canada has not pushed the 50 years and the new Mustang very much around Canada. I was hoping for a long list of shows explaining where we can see the new model. So far I have only found the Oakville plant 50th show here in Ontario where the 2015 Mustang will be available to see, and thats not pushed by Ford Canada (to my knowledge). Its frustrating we are more excited about the 2015 release than the Canadian division.

OP
OP

fender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini JCW/50th LE
Agreed, my Dealer can't get any reliable info and no one seems to have any clue what is happening in Ford Canada with respect to the 2015 Mustang. Dealer codes and order numbers , forget it here, they are clueless. Its actually comical at this point how useless the website is for the Mustang.
Not sure if its head office in the US dropping the ball or Ford Canada, regardless, from a clients perspective just failing grade all around.
When you think Ford sells roughly 275,000 new vehicles a year in Canada the $$$ we are talking is significant. You think they could do what a first year business student could accomplish

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
Yeah not too sure which it is, but we always get the short end. My brother was waiting for a new C7 and tons of American buyers who purchased after him got their cars sooner. It must be how everything works for ordering and stocking. Even our Order # is different and we get no online tracking info to work (but it is great to have the Ford Reps here to check, they are amazing). I still love my Mustang and look forward to the new one.

Besides, what a lot of people aren't putting into account is that this is still very early stages to ordering and info. But your dealer should have information. Also, the info on this forum was enough for me to know the options and codes to order, I put my order in June 2nd and it has been accepted, certainly you should be able to order as well next province over =].

dkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I've been having a lot of trouble getting information out here in Alberta as well. I was trying to find out the pricing on the 201/401 equipment group packages but the dealer I went to told me they had no idea.

Strangely unhaggle seems to have most of the pricing for the options up so that's been somewhat useful as a very basic (but non-visual) build and price. I'm not sure where they're getting their data though. Most of it's on the Canadian order guide stickied on this site but they also have the 201/401 pricing which I can't find anywhere else. :shrug:

Sponsored

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
dkf, thats too bad man. My dealer here in Ontario had the same codes as the order sheets posted on 6G, and then the respective CAD pricing in their computer. I would think that all Canadian dealers would get the info in the computers at once.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
dkf, thats too bad man. My dealer here in Ontario had the same codes as the order sheets posted on 6G, and then the respective CAD pricing in their computer. I would think that all Canadian dealers would get the info in the computers at once.
The ordering guide at the dealership should have the pricing as well. I seen it in person, it is there.

dkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I was at a dealer about a month ago and they didn't have much info about anything. They'd probably know more now though. It's just frustrating that Ford Canada doesn't have more info available online. I like to do as much research on my own as I can before going to the dealers.

Just curious, did any of you guys who've ordered go through X-plan? Our X-plan formula for Canada seems to be different from the ones our friends south of the border use so I'm trying to figure out roughly how much of a discount I'd be getting from a Canadian dealer.
Sponsored