Threads
Reaction score
Website
cionispeed.car.blog
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB PP
I have a 2019 Ecoboost PP and recently picked up a set of 2024 GT PP NP take off wheels with 300 miles on them. I figured it would be a great daily setup while saving my autocross tires.

Bolt on and go, but no, first I did need to use a 5mm spacer on the front for the center caps to fit and I still needed to pop off the pony on them. My biggest issue is I can't make the tpms sync. I tried the following;

Drive them they will sync- only got them to read as a fault. Finally figured out they were syncing to the original wheels in my garage every night.

Air pressure trick- Didn't work and what a pain.

Buy the tpms tool‐ did that. Tool is listed to work through 2024 but still nothing.

Bring it somewhere- Brought it to Ford Quicklane. They tried using the tool I bought and then one they had and nothing, not even sensing the tpms.

After more digging I see the 2024 can have a 443 or 315 mhz tpms. Also, it appears that some older tools need patches to work properly.

Before I go down a rabbit hole does anyone know if a 2019 can sync with the 433mnz sensors?
Sponsored