Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
Went to back up last night and noticed my camera is now pointing so low I can see the Pony, about 1/3 of the screen is the bumper. Any one else have this issue?
Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Went to back up last night and noticed my camera is now pointing so low I can see the Pony, about 1/3 of the screen is the bumper. Any one else have this issue?
Try adjusting it manually. Use a microfibre cloth (so it doesnt scratch the lense)and push it upwards. :)

BOFH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium convertible
My 3month old 2015 GT premium ragtop just developed the same issue. I see part of my GT emblem and my bumper. Pushing the lens up is a no go as that seems to be just a protective dome.

I'm thinking someone didn't tighten the alignment/mounting bolts correctly during assembly and opening and closing the trunk caused the camera to droop.

Guess a visit to the dealer in in order to see how much of a pain this is going to be to have corrected. Good thing I got the premium care extended warranty. Luckily we have a Ford dealer next door to my work place. They only sell trucks but appear to be able to also service Mustangs (They took care of the airbag recall on my old 2005 last year)

BOFH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium convertible
Actually, when I took drove her of the dealer's lot about 3 months ago, the angle was perfect and up higher than it is now. Over the last few months the angle has been steadily getting lower.

I swung by the dealer I purchased her from this afternoon but was told this needed a 'special' tech to correct and wasn't a quicklane fix (I was in the normal service lane, not the quicklane one BTW). There's the other Ford dealer next to work I'll have look at it to get a 2nd opinion. If they can fix it, I can drop it ooff on my way to work and pick it up when I go home.

Magnetic16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Premium
I just noticed this the other day. While backing up I saw the GT emblem and did t remember seeing that in the past. I thought I was going crazy.
Sponsored