2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
Oh hello! Just tracked my VIN again and now says Fremantle for 31 March - but still showing Tamesis as the ship. No longer showing Melbourne. Giddy up already!!!!

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)

IngotGT2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 INGOT SILVER GT
Oh hello! Just tracked my VIN again and now says Fremantle for 31 March - but still showing Tamesis as the ship. No longer showing Melbourne. Giddy up already!!!!
Good news for you!
Mine only just booked in last 48 hours on TARAGO.
Still to get loaded onto ship so not due in Freo till the 28th April.
Been waiting since March so I can wait another 7 weeks.:headbonk:

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
So Tarago from Baltimore to Freo, or Melb? Sick of the waiting too (March 2014). Most anticipated delivery ever. Never never again going to do this. She left Baltimore on 24th Feb.

OP
OP
jumby

jumby

Master Cat Herder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 300C Luxury
Well I received this reply from WA Department of Transport regarding the issue of a Mustang plate:

"Thank you for your online enquiry to the Department of Transport (DoT) seeking the issue of vehicle number plate series to commemorate the release of the first Ford Mustang.

The DoT is currently seeking to engage an independent market research agency to better understand how the sale of customised plates could be optimised and what barriers and/or opportunities exist. The research will involve feedback from potential and existing custom plate owners to identify opportunities to increase optional plate sales. Your suggestion a commemorative Mustang plate to be issued will be provided to the agency for consideration during the research period.

On completion of the research, The DoT will consider the recommendations made by the agency and develop appropriate strategies.

Kind regards

Driver and Vehicle Services
Department of Transport"

Cant see this happening in the near future - might be an 18 month wait to see a Mustang plate in WA :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Well I received this reply from WA Department of Transport regarding the issue of a Mustang plate:

"Thank you for your online enquiry to the Department of Transport (DoT) seeking the issue of vehicle number plate series to commemorate the release of the first Ford Mustang.

The DoT is currently seeking to engage an independent market research agency to better understand how the sale of customised plates could be optimised and what barriers and/or opportunities exist. The research will involve feedback from potential and existing custom plate owners to identify opportunities to increase optional plate sales. Your suggestion a commemorative Mustang plate to be issued will be provided to the agency for consideration during the research period.

On completion of the research, The DoT will consider the recommendations made by the agency and develop appropriate strategies.

Kind regards

Driver and Vehicle Services
Department of Transport"

Cant see this happening in the near future - might be an 18 month wait to see a Mustang plate in WA :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
I was almost excited. Then I realised we're talking about "progress" at a government department.

Looks like I'm sticking to my current plates haha
Sponsored