California Special Grille

Templarum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
Hi! Can you tell me if the 15-17 California Grille ever goes on sale or has a variable price schedule? It's really trick, but I'm not sure what's driving the inflated price point. Are they similar to the Shelby accessories in that they're priced high to discourage watering down the image? I'd really like to replace my stock grille with one of these sets but can't justify the cost right now.

Thanks!
Sponsored

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi! Can you tell me if the 15-17 California Grille ever goes on sale or has a variable price schedule? It's really trick, but I'm not sure what's driving the inflated price point. Are they similar to the Shelby accessories in that they're priced high to discourage watering down the image? I'd really like to replace my stock grille with one of these sets but can't justify the cost right now.

Thanks!
Hi David,

Most likely not, If anything it would increase in costs over time. I will send you a code that can help some.

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
Templarum

Templarum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Hi David,

Most likely not, If anything it would increase in costs over time. I will send you a code that can help some.

Thanks,
Benny
Do you know if these grilles are still available? Last time I called most Ford part sites were on back order. Would be interested in getting the Cali special grille if the cost is not too outrageous.

Last edited:

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Do you know if these grilles are still available? Last time I called most Ford part sites were on back order. Would be interested in getting the Cali special grille if the cost is not too outrageous.

They are on backorder and the supplier is having some sort of issue. You can place a backorder now to reserve one or wait until all backorders are filled. Let me know if you are interested or if you have any other questions.

- Benny
Sponsored