CAI Videos

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue EB (SOLD)
Send one send all. I just installed my MAP CAI and would like to see more videos of others. The one I found only show revs. I found a few of drive bys but don't really hear much. Can someone with this setup get a GOOD sound clips of the turbo sounds from stopped and mash gas. I'll get one from mine too. Just curious to hear if they sound the same. Why? With this CAI the turbo is VERY VERY loud. holy cow loud.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Send one send all. I just installed my MAP CAI and would like to see more videos of others. The one I found only show revs. I found a few of drive bys but don't really hear much. Can someone with this setup get a GOOD sound clips of the turbo sounds from stopped and mash gas. I'll get one from mine too. Just curious to hear if they sound the same. Why? With this CAI the turbo is VERY VERY loud. holy cow loud.

Thanks in advance.
From the videos I've seen and heard compared against the one I had, I'd say they all sound the same. The only variables that'd really be different would be your environment and any impact from that should be negligible at best. The MAP CAI is by far the loudest intake I've had to date.

OP
OP
Diablocoastie

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Turbo sound clip

Hope this works. First time uploading a video here or anywhere.

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT

Thanks in advance.
We posted up a few of our videos within our intake R&D thread. Embedded below for your comparison.

[ame]

[ame]

Thanks
-John

OP
OP
Diablocoastie

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
I had the phone at the corner of the opened window.
Sponsored