• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

CA: MAPerformance Ecoboost Full Exhaust TBE - Downpipe with HFC + Catback Exhaust

GGG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Oxford White 6MT, E36 BMW M3
Hi All,

Up for sale is MAPerformance Ecoboost Full Turboback Exhaust:
- Downpipe with HFC
- Catback full Exhaust
- Hardware included

--Downpipe info (MAP site)
3" Piping
100% Mandrel Bent
304 Stainless Steel
J-style O2 Sensor bungs
Stainless V-band Assemblies
Fully Tig Welded and Back-purged
Stainless Steel, turbo-lined flex assembly
Connection Style - 3" MAP Cat-back

--Catback info
Expertly tig welded for maximum toughness
Mandrel bent 3" and 2.5" 304SS construction
Available with or with our resonators for the perfect tone

Excellent condition with very few scuff marks and everyday wear. Used for 5K miles. Perfect fit and outstanding quality. Local pick up ONLY. I would deliver up to 50 miles radius around San Francisco CA.

SOLD obo cash

Thank you

how to print screen on pc
free upload pictures

free image upload

Last edited:
OP
OP

GGG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available guys....Lets make a deal. Happy Holidays!

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Pmd

OP
OP

GGG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD. Thank you

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It is incredibly droney I had it on my MAP big turbo setup and I had to cut those mufflers off, they were actually too open, I think they were Vibrant mufflers but the reverberation and drone was at pretty much all RPMs and it was just too much, for me I could not justify the power to noise from them. I cut just the mufflers and put in magnaflows instead and they are perfect. You will also notice they use what appears to be Vibrant 1792 resonators and I had hoped when I ordered these that there would be little to no drone as well, and they did nothing for the setup, I think had they been able to move them down further back in the setup it would have made a difference.

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Did you have the big turbo kit also? All I know is that it was so bad (and I am pretty tolerant) even my buddy who does alot of rod builds was also like we have not even left the parking lot. I drove it maybe a week and those mufflers had to go. I also had a non catted DP but I ran it on my stock DP too and it was too much, so unless MAP changed what mufflers they used I am surprised because it was ear ringingly bad out of the box. What surprised me most was the vibrations at all RPMS and I checked all mounts it was not like we left the rear hangers loose or anything. As soon as I swapped out the mufflers it was night and day.