Bumper Protection

jamesb1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I have tried searching the interwebs for this and I can find a ton of differnet types of guards for the rear of the car but non (except the number plate one - which I will not use) for the front.

Can you guys let me know what the best options would be from your experiences, if any, and especially if you do use them what they are like.

I live in Queens and the parking near my place is honestly not all that bad but I have received a few scratches to the vinyl on both the front and back that have already meant I am looking to replace the stripes.....
Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
How about PPF?

OP
OP
jamesb1986

jamesb1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
How about PPF?
The damage I am talking about wouldn't be protected just with PPF, I actually got a couple of tiny holes in the stripes which means I am just replacing the whole set with bigworm ones. I would like to find some form of protector so that when the new stripes go on this doesn't happen again

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
The damage I am talking about wouldn't be protected just with PPF, I actually got a couple of tiny holes in the stripes which means I am just replacing the whole set with bigworm ones. I would like to find some form of protector so that when the new stripes go on this doesn't happen again
XPEL is thick enough to protect rock chips from penetrating your paint or your vinyl stripes. Make it what you want.
Sponsored