• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina Bullitt wheels & tires $1200 OBO

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
Nice set of Bullitt wheels, like new condition mounted with OE Michelin pilot sport 4S tires with about 1000 miles. Tires are in the crawl space and I didn't feel like dragging them out in the rain to take pics, so please forgive me for that. I'll take better ones outside for serious interest. Local pickup in Cary, NC $1200 OBO. Be sure to read through to bottom of thread in case I lower the price. Reply to thread or PM for more info. PMs don't notify me when they show up, so please be patient if it takes a while to respond. Reply to thread will send me an email and I'll likely respond quicker.
20210210_172914.jpg
20210210_172914.jpg
20210210_172933.jpg
20210210_172945.jpg
20210210_172955.jpg
20210210_173003.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BimmerDriver

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
All four wheels include the factory TPMS and wheel centers and did I mention that they are in like-new condition? You can't buy a set of tires for this! It's like getting the wheels for free!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Sorry, are the tires mounted on the rims or no?

If you can ship to Niagara Falls, NY and are willing to sell just the rims, PM me a price.

OP
OP
BimmerDriver

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, are the tires mounted on the rims or no?
Yes.

Don't the pictures show the tires mounted on the wheels? I know, bad pics, sorry. The third pic shows all of them.

Yes, it is the tires, wheels, the whole thing, together, not going to split them up. THANKS!

I'd prefer local pickup, shipping is a big hassle.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
This part threw me off: "Tires are in the crawl space and I didn't feel like dragging them out".

Thought maybe you had separated them out but didn't take new pics.

Agree shipping is a hassle but if you get no bites & change your mind, let me know. thx.

OP
OP
BimmerDriver

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Sold.
Sponsored