• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Carolina Bullitt Car Cover

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Reduced-Brand new still in the box 2019 Bullitt Car Cover. p/n VKR3Z-19A412-A $300 plus shipping
photo for illustration only
Bullitt car cover 2019.jpg
bullitt car cover1.jpg
bullitt car cover2.jpg

Last edited:

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
Reduced-Brand new still in the box 2019 Bullitt Car Cover. p/n VKR3Z-19A412-A $300 plus shipping
photo for illustration only
Bullitt car cover 2019.jpg
bullitt car cover1.jpg
bullitt car cover2.jpg

Is this for 2029 Bullitt? I’m new to thread. How do I get with you. Mine came with a Shelby cover in plastic bag. Is this green? I guess I’ll try to figure how I can send private message? I’m ready to buy

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Is this for 2029 Bullitt? I’m new to thread. How do I get with you. Mine came with a Shelby cover in plastic bag. Is this green? I guess I’ll try to figure how I can send private message? I’m ready to buy

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Interested in this BULLITT car cover. Sorry but again new to thread. While I think I’ll have to battle it out with dealer, even if I do get what should have been provided (on invoice), I usually get 2 covers as one is my “dirty cover” and other is a “show cover.” I can’t find these anywhere. So, until I figure how to send this nice person s direct email or however you want me to contact you, let’s say I’m ready to purchase. If you have any suggestions on how my newbie to this forum I’d be grateful

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
Interested in this BULLITT car cover. Sorry but again new to thread. While I think I’ll have to battle it out with dealer, even if I do get what should have been provided (on invoice), I usually get 2 covers as one is my “dirty cover” and other is a “show cover.” I can’t find these anywhere. So, until I figure how to send this nice person s direct email or however you want me to contact you, let’s say I’m ready to purchase. If you have any suggestions on how my newbie to this forum I’d be grateful
Click on the OP's name, a screen will open in the middle of the page. Click "Send a private message".

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Click on the OP's name, a screen will open in the middle of the page. Click "Send a private message".
Thanks I really appreciate it! Also wondering if these limited edition cars will have OEM Accessories. With a 2 year run you would think they would try to sell the heck out of anything with this brand. Appreciate your help-hope I hear back and/or determine if I can buy an OEM online accessory like this