daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
It was released yesterday, daltron. It should get put out to await shipment soon.

Deysha

EDIT:

Thank you Deysha! Just saw your PM from yesterday too!
Sponsored

Last edited:

ezjaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order - 2016 GT Premium Convertible
Orange County, McCoy Mills Ford in Fullteron, you? We bought our 2015 Escape from Ken Grody in April, but after being disappointed in their sales and service departments I decided to look elsewhere. Ended up with McCoy Mills because I loved my experience with their service department with our Escape and while I was there figured what the heck, now or never right?
I deal with a broker here in LA, very good friend that donates a portion of all revenue to the charity of your choosing. And in my experience he has always beat dealer pricing, and from that I can read he beat x-plan pricing. So long story short I believe it's going to a dealer in Tracy, CA, Tracy Ford maybe? And then it get's shuttled down here on a truck, I believe. Maybe it goes direct to him, not really sure. Maybe Deysha knows......

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
EDIT:

Thank you Deysha! Just saw your PM from yesterday too!
Great! You’re very welcome, daltron!

Thanks, Deysha!!
I deal with a broker here in LA, very good friend that donates a portion of all revenue to the charity of your choosing. And in my experience he has always beat dealer pricing, and from that I can read he beat x-plan pricing. So long story short I believe it's going to a dealer in Tracy, CA, Tracy Ford maybe? And then it get's shuttled down here on a truck, I believe. Maybe it goes direct to him, not really sure. Maybe Deysha knows......
You’re welcome, ezjaz! It looks like that’s where it’s going.

Deysha

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey Deysha, do you have a rail number for me yet :D ?
Not yet, Skullmaster13. Plus, I would not have the rail number. Once it loads onto one, you can ask your dealer if they have it.

Deysha

Skullmaster13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/PP
Ohhhh I see ... Thanks ... I guess time to bother my dealer now ... Hahahaha

Patric1964

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patric
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Barchetta,Fiat Grande Punto,Mustang GT
Ford Mustang GT for Germany

Good Morning Deysha,
please can you help my by a GT PP for a girlfriend of my :hail:

She orded the stang on september by a Ford Store in the near of Frankfurt , as a Stock vehicle ( i hope it is the right Word :shrug: ) . The Dealer means the car comes latest at the end of September :lol: And she say ok tön the Deal :clap2:

Now,it is End of october and there ist noch car , and seh ist very angry :frusty:

The VIN number is 1FA6P8CF9F5405831, a Ruby Red GT Fastback PP and he is build in Flat Rock at 150506 .

Deysha,please can you look were the stang is still standing :hail:

He is not in Bremerhaven , and i can't Look in Cotus :shrug:

Thank you so lot for your help :love:

Patric Seubert , Germany

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ohhhh I see ... Thanks ... I guess time to bother my dealer now ... Hahahaha
LOL! Yes, that, Skullmaster13. :lol:

Thanks, Deysha. Is there an ETA on the car yet, at least to Tracy?

Cheerio.
You’re welcome, ezjaz! Not yet. It hasn’t been released yet.

Good Morning Deysha,
please can you help my by a GT PP for a girlfriend of my :hail:

She orded the stang on september by a Ford Store in the near of Frankfurt , as a Stock vehicle ( i hope it is the right Word :shrug: ) . The Dealer means the car comes latest at the end of September :lol: And she say ok tön the Deal :clap2:

Now,it is End of october and there ist noch car , and seh ist very angry :frusty:

The VIN , a Ruby Red GT Fastback PP and he is build in Flat Rock at 150506 .

Deysha,please can you look were the stang is still standing :hail:

He is not in Bremerhaven , and i can't Look in Cotus :shrug:

Thank you so lot for your help :love:

Germany
Welcome, Patrick1964! I sure am happy to help. Please PM me with this info and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha

Sponsored
OP
OP
daltron

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Hoping to take delivery sometime next week!

Not sure if it's normal or not, but the dealer put my car on their website with stock pics and "MSRP: Please Call"... I'm sure standard operating procedure for them if I don't pick it up, but left a bad taste in my mouth a little.

Yeah, the only reason I will not be picking up my car is if lightning strikes me dead.

Skullmaster13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats daltron .... Imma pick mine up this Saturday unless sth happens to the train or the truck or ... A lot of other stuff... Hopefully we'll get our ponies soon... What's your eta ?

OP
OP
daltron

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Ford had it at 11/16 a week or two ago while the dealer said 11/20, HOWEVER...

On my way home from work the dealer gave me a call and said it should be in this Wednesday! Funny how "real" it gets when you think it's still 7-10ish days away and suddenly it's only a couple of days lol.

Hopefully yours comes in sooner too! What dealership did you order from Skullmaster13?

Skullmaster13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If yours is supposed to be here this Wednesday, our cars were probably on the same train!!!
I ordered from Caruso Ford, their service was great and their internet manager was really friendly. I tried Huntington Beach Ford but the sales person kinda looked down on me with that "Are you sure you can afford the insurance" look on his face (I'm 19, but still, that's not the right way to treat costumers)
What dealer did you order from? What part of CA?

OP
OP
daltron

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Sorry you were treated that way, no one should be. Deysha let me know today that the car actually ARRIVED last Friday, I guess the dealer prep is taking almost an exaggerated week... Not Ford's fault in the least, Deysha has provided nothing but above and beyond customer service. The dealer I ordered from is McCoy Mills Ford in Fullerton, CA. Looks like we are actually close to each other lol.
Sponsored