W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Can I ask what’s the issue with MAP ? I’ve seen positive reviews for them on here and was contemplating the tune from them
Perhaps, call-out the "cowboys" specifically.
I'll start.
Do not go to MAP!!!

I have been to MAP a few times - what is your perceived (or real) issue with them?
Sponsored

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Generalizing won't help those Midlands based owners.

Perhaps, call-out the "cowboys" specifically.
I'll start.
Do not go to MAP!!!

Conversely, in my experience, Jacksons Ford of Henley in Arden, are an exceptionally good Ford franchise, who have a hard earned & successful motorsport performance backround.
Courteous, knowledgeable & professional.

I've taken my Mustang to them & would not now take it anywhere else. And I'm flippin fussy!!!
:like:
I didn't name any Midlands dealers as generally I've been less than impressed by either sales and/or after sales and service by all of them I've been to. I won't name them as ultimately they haven't particularly done anything wrong but they haven't exactly excelled in any way and at times have done things that I consider less than being completely upfront shall I say and that's why I used the term 'cowboys', maybe a bit harsh I know.

I wouldn't recommend any dealer in the Midlands nor would I tell someone to steer clear of any BUT I would recommend John Grose and I would recommend Sytners BMW in Tamworth for after service, sales not so much but they are okay. Berry BMW are really good on the sales front.

So unless they have really done something wrong I won't name them but I will recommend others.

Your recommendation of Jackson's is something I will definitely take on board next time my GT is in for something.