Sponsored

Bristol Motors Bolton

dansaleh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT - Magnetic
Has anyone had experience of Ford Bristol Motors in Bolton?
Picking the car up in the next couple of weeks and want to know any issues people have had or what to look out for.
Sponsored

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Has anyone had experience of Ford Bristol Motors in Bolton?
Picking the car up in the next couple of weeks and want to know any issues people have had or what to look out for.
You need Manders guide on what to look for when picking up the vehicle. I believe it's a sticky (in the nicest way) I am sure if you printed it off then walked around the car checking your list the dealer will know exactly where it came from !!

OP
OP

dansaleh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT - Magnetic
Cheers Goosey,

I've already got it printed off to take with me!
Was more wondering if anyone had bought a Mustang from the garage as reading various reports it seems that people get very differing experiences with different garages.

That being said...I see they've added £20 fuel to my bill! If they're that cheap, my expectations aren't high.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Cheers Goosey,

I've already got it printed off to take with me!
Was more wondering if anyone had bought a Mustang from the garage as reading various reports it seems that people get very differing experiences with different garages.

That being said...I see they've added £20 fuel to my bill! If they're that cheap, my expectations aren't high.
Just claim the £20 ontop wasn't part of the order you agreed (Assuming you've waited for the car) they should be able to strip it back. Then for the hassle demand it's put as fuel ( so you'll get £36 worth).

As with everything dealerships are one thing, dealers are another, it really is pot luck. :shrug:

OP
OP

dansaleh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT - Magnetic
So, I got an email from them today saying the car turned up today.....but they won't release it to me until next Friday!
So cruel!!!

Don't know how you guys who ordered and waited for a year (or more) did it.
The last 2 months have been excruciating for me. Haha
Sponsored