Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
So, I am a bit dumb, just to start. I have run my stock rubber piston seals at the track, with hot as crap track pads. All but two have dry rotted, 4 fronts, and both rears on an Eco performance pack. While I am still within B2B warranty, I would like to be able to rebuild them at some point in the future. So, let me get to the point...

Has anyone been able to find a part number, or a part that fits for the stock brake caliper piston boots? Ford had one, but its no longer available (cause they want to sell you the whole caliper to make more money). Trust me, I work at a dealer. So is there an aftermarket option for these seals?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

J7S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
'21 Grabber Yellow Mach 1
Brembo Rebuild

I just purchased a set of the Brembo's to put on my base gt. Pulled all the seals and pistons out so that I could send them to be powder coated. I work at a dealer as well and my parts department said they weren't available from ford either. The guy who helped me take them apart up here found (fingers crossed) them on Rock Auto.
I should get them sometime next week, so I will compare them to the old seals and dust boots. Attached the part numbers for the seal kit and pistons just in case they are the correct ones. :cheers:

Attachments