Sponsored

Boxing - Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - Undisputed, May 18th

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ford ST
We haven't had an Undisputed heavyweight battle in 25 years, finally it's going down in Saudi - Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk is fast approaching.

Time to pick your side. Who you got winning and how? Both fighters are special. Both are unbeaten. It's a shame someone's getting beat on that day.
Plan your fight party now and be prepared to get a little nervous if ya'll get too involved (Someone bound to say I need some air)

This fight got me listening to that Johnny Cash song - Ring of Fire.

*** Check the time difference (Enjoy)
F_E0GL-WUAEnJa9.jpg
Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I haven’t followed boxing in years. Who’s the favorite? It looks like Fury is the sports betting favorite but not by much.

OP
OP
welefthimfordeadlol
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ford ST
The last Undisputed Heavyweight Championship of the World happened 25 years ago - Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield took place at Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York 13th March 1999 where bother fighters shared the spoils of war. In the rematch at the Thomas & Mack Center, Paradise, Nevada, US 13th November 1999 Lennox Lewis won on points and became Undisputed Heavyweight Champion.

If you know your boxing, you know Lennox Lewis was a great great champion with an exceptional resume (Had a memorable victory over Mike Tyson in 2002)

Fast forward, next week Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk for all the belts and prizes will be on display in Saudi as part of the Riydah Season.

Someone's 0 has got to go - will it be Fury's or Usyk's? Who you got winning and how? Maybe we could end up seeing a draw.

It's a fight that will be shown early in America, Canada and Mexico so double check the time difference - LA, Las Vegas maybe late morning/afternoon.

If you plan a fight party and invite your friends, family or neighbours, I suggest you hide the best food till the main event lol.
GKOcX9JXEAAb1tz.jpg

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; Fooled myself briefly. I was thinking Mike Tyson. seems he is planning to fight some one.
Sponsored