Sponsored

Borla S type axle back with steeda H pipe

ethanhunter34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang gt California special
Looking to upgrade my exhaust on my 2020 mustang gt with active exhaust.

Anyone running Borla S type axle back with steeda h pipe? If so..,Is it Loud or just as deep like the roush or Steeda axle back ?

I was looking at a borla cat back but with the active exhaust it’s expensive So the axle back with H pipe is more in my budget
Sponsored

Last edited:

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I would say it's gonna be loud. I mean I have the cat back, and its loud, and the steeda xpipe likely isn't going to sound much less or more.

I love the sound, but I feel bad for my neighbors at 640 every morning when I hit the go button.

OP
OP

ethanhunter34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang gt California special
I would say it's gonna be loud. I mean I have the cat back, and its loud, and the steeda xpipe likely isn't going to sound much less or more.

I love the sound, but I feel bad for my neighbors at 640 every morning when I hit the go button.
I had a borla atak carback on my Dodge Charger scatpack and it was loud but it wasn’t annoying loud . I love the sound. With the mustang with the borla s type might not be as loud as the atak and with active exhaust you have quiet start up which is probably not the quiet..lol..
Sponsored