cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Hey everyone,

Ever since I installed my pro charger stage II I have been having issues with the coupler sliding off the pro charger head unit because the coupler is so small that boost works provided. I have contacted them numerous times and have heard nothing back. Does anyone have any idea where I can get another coupler that will solve this problem?

Thanks,

Cristian
rsz_img_2470.jpg
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Try cleaning everything real good. No oil residue etc.
Heat in boiling water.
Mount and tighten piss out of clamps.

You might want to loosen any components that allow you to better line thus up to the head unit, and then tighten it up and then moving away, tighten up anything you loosened. Sometimes a small misalignment in angle 3 foot away results in several inches of error at the other end.

Last edited:

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Surfaces need to be clean and free of oil. Make sure you don't overlap the aluminum tube over the Procharger compressor inlet barb. The silicone is short because it's a very tight radius. But it does work just fine.

By the way, I'm not sure how you've tried to contact us, but I have no emails or messages concerning any issue. We sold this one to you a year ago. We've literally never had an issue with about 50 of these sold. We're more than happy to help, but we have to know you're having problems. ;)
Sponsored