Sponsored

Booster seat for child

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 6-speed manual
Hello everyone,

I am in need of purchasing a booster seat for my 6 year old. Is there a specific brand or style you all are using? It’s for a 2021 GT
I’ve heard fitment is tough due to the seat design. Appreciate your thoughts.
Sponsored

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
I think I have a Graco Transitions at this point. Fits just fine for my 3 year old. It's a harness style booster that converts to a regular booster later on. They still don't leave a ton of room to put the front seat back very far, but it works. I put a seat-back cover on the front seat so my daughter can kick and put her feet up without ruining the seat. Rear facing is the worst, but still doable. We dealt with that for a few years in my 2018. But you won't have to worry about that. You should be fine with any booster really.

OP
OP

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I will look into it. We have something similar as you for our other car maybe that will work as well. I definitely need to get a seat back cover.

FinitePrimus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible

Sponsored

OP
OP

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you.
I’m currently trying out one we previously had that transitions into a booster but keeps the back rest. I did purchase a separate booster to see what is better.
Do any of you think their heads are too close to the rear glass?

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
We have had two different Recaro baby seats and both worked great in the back. kinda a pain to get in and out but fit fine.
Only issue is now they don't sell them in the states, We purchased our last one from Poland and had it shipped here.
Sponsored