mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Before, during, and after installing the BMR LCA bearings I also installed the adjustable toe links from BMR. This install is about as easy as it gets. Maybe 2 hours to complete the install if moving slowly, with plenty of breaks.

Put the car up on jacks and removed wheels. Next removed the factory toe rods, only two bolts, 18 and 21 mm and an adjustable wrench does the trick. Once removed, made the BMR toe links about the same length and installed with BMR hardware. One note, it is important to align the black square washers so they set in place with the factory indentations. Otherwise, the toe rods will move. Once in place, tightened the BMR bolts with a 22 mm socket and adjustable wrench.

Job done, headed to get an alignment. However, alignment shop seems to be having difficulty getting this car to have less than -3* camber in the rear. This is too much for me, I would prefer around -1.5 or so. If anyone has ideas or suggestions, let me know.

Pictures:
1. Stock vs BMR toe rods
2. Stock toe rod coming out
Stock vs bmr toe.JPG
tock in toe.JPG
Sponsored

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Looks great bud, quick question, how much have you lowered your car?

OP
OP
mtb5020

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have Eibach sportlines, they say about a 1.5-1.75 inch drop or so. Haven't measured it. It was aligned before replacing the toe rods and LCA bearings. My guess is something was loosened and maxed out. Maybe there is an adjustment in the LCA or UCA connections?
Sponsored