BLACK FRIDAY is Coming! Are YOU Ready?

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Just got my notice that all my BMR and Steeda BF goodies shipped and are due in by 12/8 :cheers: Thanks Jared and the rest of the gang at Lethal for what must have been a grueling holiday supporting all of us and our shopping :D Looking forward to your Christmas sale as I've got my McLeod list ready to pull the trigger ;) Any idea if the DSS sale will be just as good as the McLeod :shrug: working on that list now :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Just got my notice that all my BMR and Steeda BF goodies shipped and are due in by 12/8 :cheers: Thanks Jared and the rest of the gang at Lethal for what must have been a grueling holiday supporting all of us and our shopping :D Looking forward to your Christmas sale as I've got my McLeod list ready to pull the trigger ;) Any idea if the DSS sale will be just as good as the McLeod :shrug: working on that list now :thumbsup:
Thank you!! Glad you're happy with the parts and service you received.

12 Days is gonna be insane*and will indeed include DSS. Just wait till we release all of the details on Friday. :D

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Thank you!! Glad you're happy with the parts and service you received.

12 Days is gonna be insane*and will indeed include DSS. Just wait till we release all of the details on Friday. :D
Ok, guess I'll just have to sit tight and wait till then :doh: :ninja: :doh: :ninja:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Dang, I wanted to pick-up the LP H-pipe. Any future sales coming? Also want the Moroso coolant tank.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Dang, I wanted to pick-up the LP H-pipe. Any future sales coming? Also want the Moroso coolant tank.

Our 12 days of Christmas sale will be announced tomorrow. Both LP pipes and Moroso will be a part of the sale so stay tuned.
Sponsored