Sponsored

Between Waco & Dallas car Meets & Greets

Texcan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Race Red
Not new to Mustangs as this is my 5th. But now my son has his first and we would like to Do some meet & greets. Or even better drives. We live around Hillsboro and don't mind to drive North or south. But we never see anyone post for anything around us. I've seen them for Houston but thats really not doable for us. If you know of something, let us in on it. We love cleaning them up and talking with other car people. :cheers:
Sponsored

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
First Thursday in Plano is the Cobb Meet & Greet
First Saturday in Lewisvile is the NTMC cruise night
First Saturday in Plano is Cars & Coffee

There is a lot of stuff going on up here in D/FW ... hit me up or check the North Texas S550 group on Facebook!

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Not new to Mustangs as this is my 5th. But now my son has his first and we would like to Do some meet & greets. Or even better drives. We live around Hillsboro and don't mind to drive North or south. But we never see anyone post for anything around us. I've seen them for Houston but thats really not doable for us. If you know of something, let us in on it. We love cleaning them up and talking with other car people. :cheers:

I am only about 45 minutes north of you guys. If you guys ever hear of anything going on or are out and about, give me a holler! Ill do the same!:headbang:
Sponsored