BEST PRICE for GT350 Exhaust w/ Rear Valence

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Like the title says, looking for the GT350 touring/sport exhaust (not quite sure of the difference) for my 2016 Mustang GT. Does anybody have this exhaust and what is the best place to buy from? Thanks!
Sponsored

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
The difference is volume. Touring has a resonator, which reduces volume, while sport does not. Levittown seems to have the best price on this system. PM them on these forums. This is one I'm looking at, as well.

OP
OP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The difference is volume. Touring has a resonator, which reduces volume, while sport does not. Levittown seems to have the best price on this system. PM them on these forums. This is one I'm looking at, as well.
It is to my understanding that there is no resonator on either system (sport or touring), judging by the pictures nothing looks to be different? Maybe someone can shed more light on this. Also hoping it isn't too raspy of an exhaust!

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Toruing has quieter mufflers. There is no resonator on either but rather an X pipe.

You can contact Levittown via PM, but other vendors do have higher % off (2-3% more) forum codes that may make something that expensive much cheaper (every 1% extra is $21 after all).

Plus other vendors ship free, which saves $50 or 60 too on such a heavy part. I use Levittown for a lot of OEM prts but they're not always the cheapest when counting shipping and then their smaller forum discount than the rest.

I can tell you from looking at the same setup recently CJ Pony Parts was the cheapest I found with their higher forum discount and free shipping.
Sponsored