Sponsored

Beith Performance - Full Carbon Steering Wheel - Cool Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I can't comment for sure on pricing differences but go to his website for direct order color options and they will be listed. If there is any color/material combo you don't see order a "custom" version and he will contact you to go over the details of materials, colors, etc.

Here is the one I ordered and just installed this morning (that's the darker red leather in pic 8)
2018-01-12 10.46.48.jpg
Sponsored

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
I can't comment for sure on pricing differences but go to his website for direct order color options and they will be listed. If there is any color/material combo you don't see order a "custom" version and he will contact you to go over the details of materials, colors, etc.

Here is the one I ordered and just installed this morning (that's the darker red leather in pic 8)
I want the lighter red since my car is Race Red. Looks great... Was yours less expensive since it has no carbon fiber? Should get the button inserts in black... the silver bothers me on mine. I want to go with a flat black on that or the carbon fiber one.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I want the lighter red since my car is Race Red. Looks great... Was yours less expensive since it has no carbon fiber? Should get the button inserts in black... the silver bothers me on mine. I want to go with a flat black on that or the carbon fiber one.
Yes, all leather is a bit less $$ than carbon fiber.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't want to quote all the price options as I could be wrong but mine was $625. His website shows all the pricings.
Wow, seems rather pricey... the GT350 one from Ford directly is like $300-350 and others selling the same one with carbon fiber are going for like $450-500...

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Wow, seems rather pricey... the GT350 one from Ford directly is like $300-350 and others selling the same one with carbon fiber are going for like $450-500...

Beith one is a lot thicker FWIW. One of the main attractions for me.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beith one is a lot thicker FWIW. One of the main attractions for me.
Yeah I can see that, but $600+ price tag is high in my opinion...

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Yeah I can see that, but $600+ price tag is high in my opinion...
Gotcha. Some of the Beiths are pushing close to 1k so yea, they are up there and I can agree with you. I want one but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger at the price point. Maybe I'll talk myself into it one day.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here... Really like Beith's design and all but man that price tag for a steering wheel just not going cut it for me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.