Sponsored

BC 2015 owners

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
i was unlucky when it came to costal (burnaby). i tried once back in 2005 and again in 2009 to buy a mustang but the sales manager in both cases gave me a really low trade in value on the cars i had at the time. i would end up getting $3-4k more on trade with a different manufacturer/dealer. 3rd time was finally a charm at flagship ford on the island, but i had to go through an auto broker to make it happen :eek:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
So my car arrived in BC, sitting in CN yard. The rail car gets picked up by SRY rail link and delivered to car yard. Well SRY was locked out Jan 5th, so it's only being run by management. CN told me there is a large backlog at their yard. How much can one guy take?

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
i say you should take your bolt cutters and get the damn thing! :lol:

Toddin Vancouver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1
First post and I'm not a Mustang owner but I did buy an older one for my daughter to drive. I'm just a car guy and am not a brand fan boy. The new Mustang has grown on me and I'm loving the GT350R.

Anyway, I do some racing around at some of the events here in the Lower Mainland and hope to meet up with some other gear heads and do some racing. I'm mostly AutoX and track days but I'd love to get back to doing some 1/4mile runs as well. Hope to meet up with some of you and see your cars.

Sponsored

A Polite Canadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT 6MT
Vancouver Island representing! Well, kind of. Car isn't delivered yet, so it'll have to be in spirit.

A Polite Canadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT 6MT
Y'all are a talkative bunch ;)

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Y'all are a talkative bunch ;)
Seems like there are very few Western Canadian members.
Or maybe unlike us, they already have their cars and are too busy driving them to post!

vanguard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco guard
not much to talk about, in little numbers

i think BC majority will be ecoboots, no modding

A Polite Canadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT 6MT
True I guess. Oh well, with fewer of these on the road they'll be more elusive driving around. It'd be a shame if it was mostly ecoboosts around. Got nothing against that killer I4, but would be nice to see a few fellow GT's running around.

Sponsored

cisco kidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
to be ordered 15 GT
True I guess. Oh well, with fewer of these on the road they'll be more elusive driving around. It'd be a shame if it was mostly ecoboosts around. Got nothing against that killer I4, but would be nice to see a few fellow GT's running around.
Hey guys I am looking for some feedback.

I am looking at getting a 5.0 GT 6MT. Due to budget I am leaning to the GT Base w 3.55 rear, rear sensor and all weather mats. I used unhaggle to obtain invoice pricing on car and options available. Dealer contacted me. I would love to go for performance package, but I am trying not to increase my mthly payment too much w my trade.

I qualify for the $1000 Costco rebate and 0% financing. But how does one do better getting Ford employee pricing? This will be my first ever domestic car, will be a daily driver as well really pumped for it as well, Drove the EB it just did not do it for me and I know if I went with one I would only regret later even though there are mods one can do to it.

A Polite Canadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT 6MT
Hey guys I am looking for some feedback.

I am looking at getting a 5.0 GT 6MT. Due to budget I am leaning to the GT Base w 3.55 rear, rear sensor and all weather mats. I used unhaggle to obtain invoice pricing on car and options available. Dealer contacted me. I would love to go for performance package, but I am trying not to increase my mthly payment too much w my trade.

I qualify for the $1000 Costco rebate and 0% financing. But how does one do better getting Ford employee pricing? This will be my first ever domestic car, will be a daily driver as well really pumped for it as well, Drove the EB it just did not do it for me and I know if I went with one I would only regret later even though there are mods one can do to it.
I nearly got laughed at when I went I to the first ford dealership and brought in a photo of the ford website that had employee pricing on my base 15 GT. They wouldn't offer anything near employee pricing. I left that dealership.

Next one I went to is the one I bought from. At home I built the exact car I wanted on the ford.ca website and printed it out. I wrote down exactly what I was willing to pay total/monthly with a down payment and 0% financing. I walked into the dealership and handed them the paper and said "this is my offer, yes or no?"

They went for it and an hour later I walked out with my GT on order. I could have probably gotten a better price, but on the other side I was also willing to pay more.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Last edited:

cisco kidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
to be ordered 15 GT
I got laughed at when I went I to the first ford dealership and brought in a photo of the ford website that had employee pricing on my base 15 GT. They wouldn't offer anything near employee pricing. I left that dealership.

Next one I went to is the one I bought from. At home I built the exact car I wanted on the ford.ca website and printed it out. I wrote down exactly what I was willing to pay total/monthly with a down payment and 0% financing. I walked into the dealership and handed them the paper and said "this is my offer, yes or no?"

They went for it and an hour later I walked out with my GT on order. I could have probably gotten a better price, but on the other side I was also willing to pay more.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
I see you are on Van Island, mind sending me a pm , would like to know the dealership you mention, wouldn't even mind asking you some questions on my dime.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Always ask dealers if they accept X-Plan pricing. Some do.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Surrey Here

Pulled the trigger from Hallmark Ford on a GT with PP, Anniversary pkg, and every option available except the spare tire!! Looking at end of June into July for delivery! Gives me time to get a cold air intake, cat backs and these wheels. Black/Black. Will do some one off mods over time!!
Sponsored

Last edited: