Sponsored

AWE Touring Catback

coyote1308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Really like the AWE Touring Cat-Back for GT, but would love to hear it in person before buying it. If anyone in the Seattle/Greater Seattle Area is running them, I'd really appreciate an opportunity to listen to it in person. Thanks!
Sponsored

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I have been keeping an eye on this as I am planning on buying the same system, thought maybe i could participate in some exhaust note education and enjoyment as well. Is there not a strong PNW presence in the Mustang community?

OP
OP
coyote1308

coyote1308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I have been keeping an eye on this as I am planning on buying the same system, thought maybe i could participate in some exhaust note education and enjoyment as well. Is there not a strong PNW presence in the Mustang community?
Not sure, I'm new here on the forum. Although I did go ahead and buy the Touring system and it just got delivered today!

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I've got long tube headers and the Corsa extreme if you guys ever want to hear how loud the car can really get!

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Not sure, I'm new here on the forum. Although I did go ahead and buy the Touring system and it just got delivered today!
Thats awesome! I've read nothing but good stuff about their quality and sound. Will you be doing the install yourself? I'm new to the Mustang world and this forum myself. My previous experience is with the SRT4 community back in the day and it was a lot of fun to be a part of. Its the worst time of year here but I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of meets come up in the summer. Report back after your install and congrats on the new pipes!

Sponsored

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I've got long tube headers and the Corsa extreme if you guys ever want to hear how loud the car can really get!
You are right in my area! Hell yeah, thank you! If you have some free time after the holidays, I would love to hear your setup and talk with a more seasoned Mustang owner. Is yours a daily driver for you?

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
You are right in my area! Hell yeah, thank you! If you have some free time after the holidays, I would love to hear your setup and talk with a more seasoned Mustang owner. Is yours a daily driver for you?
Yes and no. It's a blast to drive so I try to drive it often but I've got another ride for when the weather isn't too great.

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Yes and no. It's a blast to drive so I try to drive it often but I've got another ride for when the weather isn't too great.
I appreciate you extending the offer. I will send you a PM after the holiday stretch is behind us to see if we can coordinate something. Thanks again!

OP
OP
coyote1308

coyote1308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Thats awesome! I've read nothing but good stuff about their quality and sound. Will you be doing the install yourself? I'm new to the Mustang world and this forum myself. My previous experience is with the SRT4 community back in the day and it was a lot of fun to be a part of. Its the worst time of year here but I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of meets come up in the summer. Report back after your install and congrats on the new pipes!
Thank you! Yeah I'm getting a friend to help since he's got experience doing it before. Will definitely do! :D