JTMtang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost
I have a 2017 mustang ecoboost 22,000

I bought it from a dealer... It runs 7.0 0-60... Very slow. Sometimes the boost goes up to 20psi sometimes it only will go to 10psi... Today after making a pass it would not have any boost. There is something definitely wrong... Im bring it to for on Monday. Is there anyone else that has had this kind of problem!?! Thank you
Sponsored

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
Good idea to have the dealer look at it. I do not have much experience with turbo-charged cars other than my 2017 Civic with its 1.5L turbo engine. From the sound of it, it seems there might be a leak causing loss in power and boost. Good luck getting this resolved!

OP
OP
JTMtang

JTMtang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost
Good idea to have the dealer look at it. I do not have much experience with turbo-charged cars other than my 2017 Civic with its 1.5L turbo engine. From the sound of it, it seems there might be a leak causing loss in power and boost. Good luck getting this resolved!
Thank you! Yes I am hoping it's something like that and simple to find. I definitely will let it be known what is found just incase others find the same problem.

OP
OP
JTMtang

JTMtang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost
I was told everything checked out fine... Now I did a pass getting on the highway and my check engine light came on and had loss of power afterwards and no boost. What the hell is going on?
Sponsored