Australian spec Mustang owners photos

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Changed my hood stripes to these from RPI Design.
Looks sharp! Awesome addition!

That's what I love about these Mustangs, you can really make them your own.

Makes me want ours to hurry up and be made!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
Thanks Graeme, these ones look much better to me. Yep, front parking sensors done by dealer and my Pony is in there still waiting on the new windscreen (my original one got cracked by a rock on a country run). New one Ford sent had some issues with the black part where the rear view mirror goes. Factory fault, so another week for one to be sent over here. Miss my girl :(

Hi Anne

The spears look great. How much did the dealership charge with install? Hope you get her back soon.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Nice stripes Anne do it yourself? And how much were they ??
They are $44.99US plus shipping brings it to $64.99US. They arrived in about a week, which I was very happy with. I previously installed the American Muscle ones myself (it's actually not hard if you use lots of soapy water) tiny bit more expensive - but when my windscreen got hit by the rock on that country drive, it bounced off and hit the decal and damaged that too. But that seemed to have stopped the paint getting hit on the bonnet as least.
The worst part about the American Muscle ones was that I had to trim the edges up near the windscreen because that is on an angle on our cars and the decals didn't allow for that. These RPI ones were perfect in every way and the vinyl is 3M. I will let you know how much the dealer charged to apply them when I get my car back in about a week's time. Just thought seeing it was there, they might as well apply them as they were in sitting in the boot ready for me to do anyway. Link to RPI ones: http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx/2015-and-above-mustang-hood-spears-/
UPDATE: just received an email from RPI they are having 15% and more sale for two days.

Last edited:

Sponsored

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)

IngotGT2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 INGOT SILVER GT
Thanks Graeme, these ones look much better to me. Yep, front parking sensors done by dealer and my Pony is in there still waiting on the new windscreen (my original one got cracked by a rock on a country run). New one Ford sent had some issues with the black part where the rear view mirror goes. Factory fault, so another week for one to be sent over here. Miss my girl :(
bummer about the screen...
What was the issue with the top black part?
Maybe I should look more carefully at mine after the replacement?
Spears look really good and the side scoops as well ..cars looking cool.
Relaxing by the pool in Bali at the moment so can't look till Sat , miss my car as well ( more than the kids)

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
bummer about the screen...
What was the issue with the top black part?
Maybe I should look more carefully at mine after the replacement?
Spears look really good and the side scoops as well ..cars looking cool.
Relaxing by the pool in Bali at the moment so can't look till Sat , miss my car as well ( more than the kids)
Thank you - and at least you are warm there in Bali. There were these scratches (for want of a better word) in the dark coated parts around where the rear view mirror goes and all the edges. Only visible with direct sun shining on it - which made it look terrible.

Furypony

2016 StangGTVertOxfWhite
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT convertible Oxford white black wheels
See you around

Another Eastern Suburbs stang! There's not many of us on the forum. Looking good, hope to see you around. Keep an ear out (you'll hear me before you see me)
Thank you.

You never know when we will see each other's mustangs around. Have come a cross 2.

I was going to say you never know when we will bump into each other. But for obviously good reasons I didn't use that term lol.

I'm enjoying the Stang it's awsome.

Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Sometimes you just need to admire it. Even if the lighting sucks, and there's traffic in the background, this thing just looks so damn good
image.jpg

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Sometimes you just need to admire it. Even if the lighting sucks, and there's traffic in the background, this thing just looks so damn good
It does look bloody good mate.... They definitely get you hooked big time :first:

Furypony

2016 StangGTVertOxfWhite
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great

Awsome pic. If I was getting g coupe instead of vert magnetic would be my choice. But really the Stang looks good in any colour to me.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Damn this car is amazing

After months and months of waiting getting the car is sublime. I love driving it and will use it as a daily driver no problem!:)
P1010353.jpg
P1010354 (2).jpg

Furypony

2016 StangGTVertOxfWhite
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi fellow mustang owners
I have a question you know the black part on top of windscreen where it says ford there is a small black box. Could be rain sensor or something. Now in outside its all black but I see on mine there is like what looks like a silicon mark or a small glass eye. If you can see it in yours then that's fine . But if you can't and outside your front windscreen on top where ford sign lower down on right hand side where it's all blacked out there is no glass eye or silicon mark.

It's not a chip from outside its from inside I think it's a sensor but happy for you to let me know if your stangs are like that too. Then I'm going to speak to my dealer but I thought I'll ask you and check first. I'll await any reply.

Thanks guys bellow for replying if you all have this mark eye thing it must be rain sensor at first I thought it was some silicon that bleed thru the black thing but rain sensors eye makes sense. If to all have it its cool thanks enjoy your stangs.
Picture bellow thanks.
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: